Red Dead Redemption 2 - For a Few Redemptions More

Someone was able to get a track from the game (leaked from a PSN theme) and posted it here. Enjoy!

It won’t load (probably 2 million people trying to play it).

I hope it can live up to what the Friends of Dan Martinez alumni did on RDR.

To date the only Game Soundtrack to be on constant rotation in my vehicle for months.

I lived in mountainous S. AZ at the time. It was like having a Western Soundtrack for own private Western film on my commute every day. :)

EDIT: Sounds magnificent! Its Woody Jackson (and probably with help from Bill Elm again) so this should be a delight!

You may need to disable your ad-blocker, I did. I also had to raise the volume up, it was off by default. Maybe give that a whirl?

“Downloading” instead of playing in-browser, made it play in-browser.

Selfishly, I think you should go back to recommending Westerns to watch because I don’t have a console to play either RDR or RDR2…

Tell me which ones above you haven’t seen, and tell me your favorite 3 Westerns. I’ll give you a personal consolation prize Western Film recommendation set.

Like a Western fortune telling session. :)

To my shame, the only ones listed above that I’ve seen are The Man with No Name trilogy and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Favorites would be The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly; High Plains Drifter, and True Grit.

Will I notice the difference between the Xbox One version and the PS4 Pro version on a 49" 4K television? I am leaning towards cancelling my PS4 Pro bundle preorder…

See:

Once Upon a Time in the West

The Outlaw Josey Wales

The Long Riders

In that EXACT Order. :)

Thanks! I know what I’m doing this weekend!

None of these are available on any subscription service. You have to rent them individually. In other words, they may as well not exist.

The Long Riders is available on Amazon Prime (subscription).

The other two cost 6 whole dollars on Amazon, so yeah, it probably would break the bank of most budgets.

Have fun watching that Tanzanian Cowboy Documentary on Netflix (German Subtitles)!

I just finished watching Unforgiven. Didn’t mean to watch the whole movie and really just went to watch one particular scene. Oh well!

You’re right! Google lied to me.

I watched it, it was pretty good. This is coming from someone who doesn’t like Westerns.

His action sequences are VERY, VERY taut. You think anyone could die at any moment (and they do).

The casting (and acting) was inspired and top-notch as well.

That big shootout at the end was ridiculous, though. The Pinkerton’s failed Storm Trooper school, and the Gang had unlimited bullets.

That cast was great.

Yeah, but it was a done deal anyway.

When I think action in that film, I think every other sequence.

The Minnesota raid?

Yeah, they got actual brothers (Carradine, Keach and Quaid) to play the brothers Younger, James, and uh – Miller (ok, I had to look that last one up). I remember that being a pretty big deal once upon a time.

The Guest Brothers play the Ford brothers as well.