Reframing Biden: Opposition Talking Points

Brilliant 👏

Seems to fail by ignoring the difference in risk between “attending in-person school”, and “participating in team sports”.

“…of old white men.” is the new political “…in bed.” Just assume it on the end of everything they say.

Her argument would be bolstered by spelling Seuss correctly. I mean, not much, but it’s a low hanging fruit.

How many babies did Seuss deliver?!?!?!

Aww yeah

DISARRAY

Please don’t make us click an OAN link…

nothing unexpected from a Ted quote

“The Democratic Party has changed. Democratic Party today is radicalized, they hate Donald Trump. Now I understand Donald Trump in a unique character. I understand that his existence and every word he uttered enraged Democrats,” Cruz stated. “But they’ve emerged from four years in the Trump administration more radical than any majority party in this body ever has been.”

Yes, I really believe that, before Donald Trump, Cruz was of the opinion that the Democratic Party was really just normal and fine, and it is only since Trump that he has decided they are radicals.

“Every accusation is a confession” still holding true, I see.

I’m sure Biden is looking for advice from such an expert.

McEnany lectures Biden: ‘It’s the role of the president of the United States to stay back, to not inflame’

Keep beating the dead cow

I love playing “Biden or Stalin”

The right wing derposhpere is latching onto the Ford story to claim he wasn’t really driving.

the right wingers want us to believe that it’s normal for the President to lie about literally everything, all the time.