#ReleasetheMemo

In contrast to Coulter:

Sessions broke from prepared remarks in a speech Friday on human trafficking. He praised Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as well as the department’s No. 3 official, Rachel Brand.

Sessions says both are experienced lawyers and “represent the kind of quality and leadership that we want in the department.”

That’s a departure from President Donald Trump, who was asked Friday whether he has confidence in Rosenstein. Trump said, “You figure that one out.”

Sessions sees where this is going and wants to survive it, I think. I hope.

The most frustrating part of all of this is if you’re a Republican in the House or Senate right now, even in Justice or the FBI or the CIA, the way to hold onto your seat, your position, and put yourself in the best position for the future is to fight against this stuff! Don’t be complicit. Put the Country first and people will ultimately be on your side down the road. Why would you want to tie your own livelihood to someone like Trump?

Wasn’t that already released by Buzzfeed?

Is this Sessions’ FU to Trump from when Trump unloaded on him for recusing himself from the investigation?

I still don’t understand the significance of this memo given that Trump’s base will stick with him no matter what. So was it intended to sway undecideds and mouth breathers over to the Trump cause?

Got to keep them fired up so that they turn out. It’s basic demagoguery.

casus belli

I shot a British person after reading the memo.

Am I doing it right? Am I supposed to shoot a federal agent? Or does shooting a Democrat work?

As the memo clearly illustrates they are one and the same.

The fact that their leader has 0/0/0 stats works greatly in our favor.

That will always work.

Most likely it is to try and give him ammo for getting rid of Rosenstein since he was one of the folks that signed off on the Page FISA extension.

I guess the next logical step is to dox the FISA judges

Nah, they should totally SWAT them.

What if it’s uncovered that some of those FISA judges are Democrats? What a scandal that would be.

The thought of a judge secretly being a Democrat… shudder.

What if they were Latino democrats?

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they were appointed by Justice Roberts. Not sure if that is how it works.