#ReleasetheMemo

Yeah but what if they kept their party affiliation secret somehow? THIS COULD BE THE DEEP STATE WE’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.

#drainthecourts

Yeah, but he’s been a RINO for years, just like every single FBI person involved.

Best way to defeat the NUNES MEMO is with NUNES MEMES.

#ReleaseTheNunes

Deep State sleeper agents.

For serious time, I’m reading that this is going to be used as cause to fire Rosenstein. Trump will appoint a stooge in his place, and that stooge will stifle the Mueller investigation by not approving anything. Basically killing it without firing Mueller.

And atheists… ):-{

Simple, CC (D) state Attorneys General.

So, after reading the memo, I’m even less convinced of this argument.

Dahlia Lithwick with the slit-your-wrists take:

I think the text of that article contradicts the headline-- and even the text overstates the case. How much easier is it now, really, for Trump to fire Rosenstein than it was before the whole memo kerfuffle? He’s always had the power, and he could always justify it with made-up classified reasons. The political fallout would hardly be different.

“Devin Nunes Correctional Facility” is still available.

https://twitter.com/kathrynw5/status/959564949252173824

I’m so tired of this shit. I want to Fast Forward to the part where he fucks up so badly that the whole GOP falls upon him with the long knives.

That’s a problem with Slate generally. They bend over backward to come up with provocative headlines and they particularly like to tweak liberals’ noses while still reaffirming liberal values when all is said and done.

I’m afraid that in the original Night of the Long Knives, they were pointed the other way…

There is no way in hell DJT read a single word of the ‘memo’. He is incapable of understanding it even if he worked up the energy to try to read it. What a time to be alive.

#releasethepeetape

I made it to “Benghazi” before I realized it was a joke.

Libtard analysis

“Hannity summarized the Nunes memo for his 4 million viewers. Every word is a lie.”

“It proves that the entire basis for the Russia investigation was based on lies that were bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton”

“The Mueller investigation does need to be shut down.”

“The people responsible… many need to go to jail”

“The FBI misled and purposely deceived a federal court…”

“…while using an unverified, completely phony, opposition research, bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton…”

“…to spy on an opposition campaign during a presidential election…”

“…all to help one candidate out — all to mislead the American people.”