Rifts: the Qt3 roster

Wow. Will they get buried under their own success? Assume they have quick roll out plans just in case, though. I’ll join you fine folks when I get off work this evening.

If you want to play tonight I hope your in the queue now.

2800 in Briarcliff queue, 14 hour wait.

Well maybe I’m not playing with the Goons. I stupidly thought my client was all patched up so I’m waiting for the 8GB patch to download. In the meantime, the Goons have all jumped ship from the original servers and are going everywhere.

I’m not going to worry about it, I’d rather get some levels under my belt before joining a guild anyway.

join us on wolfsbane, you get 5% loot and xp bonus from join a guild!!!

Drop Bears is formed on Wolfsbane, I think we might have been the first or second guild on the server to be formed.

If you’re interested in joining but are allergic to our forums, we have a rank for that!

And yeah, we have 6% extra gold due to our guild perk. :D

Really? Are you talking Goonsquad or some other Goons? Because Goonsquad was set up to be on Briarcliff, and they are by far some of the biggest keyboard-turning tools I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing on my screen, let alone my faction.

Welcome to launch day, beta day, patch day, new purchasable pet day, etc. etc…

Given how many of them there are, and how successful some of them have been across many different games, that’s one hell of a generalisation :)

Just wanted to add that The Wanderers are going Guardian on Sunrest (if we can ever login). Not sure why Tom edited his original post to change Guardian to Defiant?

Who are the officers online I can beg an invite off? I did the whole forum thing but, sniff, no response :(

I will be playing, but won’t be on wolfsbane if it has a long queue and another server doesn’t. I guess we’ll see in a couple of hours when I get home from work.

Heheh, server reboot in 10 minutes :)

Anyone who is a member can invite. I hadn’t been paying attention to the boards since I got in and was rushing to get the guild charter. My apologies!

When the server comes back, we also had a chat channel going. /join dropbears and ask around for an invite. :)

/join dropbears in game once your in the channel say who you are that should work.

Harkonis on Defiant - Sunrest

I completely forgot about the chat channel. Thanks!

On Seastone (assuming I ever get on again :)), Guardian side:
Wombat (Mage)
Runcible (Rogue)
Albericht (Dwarf)
Carnifax (Cleric)

Don’t know what will be my main yet.

When the servers cease being slammed, I’ll create some Defiants on Sunrest as well.

EDIT: I switched my primaries (same names/callings) to Dayblind to avoid the queues. Might go back to Seastone if/when it becomes reasonable, but eh, I have no particular attachment there. Still want to do Defiants on Sunrest but I’m not wrestling 4 hour queues.

On Drop Bears, I made one of each type of character:

Demiurge (cleric) (probably main, but I’m just not sure yet)
Metanoia (mage)
Ouroboros (Warrior)
Praxis (Rogue)

The Wanderers guild is formed. Type “/who wanderers” to find one of us on Sunrest/Guardian.