Rifts: the Qt3 roster

I have a character on Briarcliff who is a Guardian: Jibme (mage). Will probably play a second character on Wolfsbane Defiant side as well.

Bigchick on Sunrest.

-Tom

Galadin and Lythande on both Sunrest and Wolfsbane. However, I don’t see Wolfsbane being feasible going forward, it still had a HIGH level when I finally created my characters early this morning so will probably just stick with Sunrest.

Twarn on Wolfsbane.

Twain on Sunrest.

Oh, for Pete’s sake, I just realized I’m Defiants on Sunrest and the Wanderers guild is Guardian. Dang it. Shards, factions, classes, bleh. Who can keep track of it all?

-Tom

Stonetoe / Sunrest

Eafe/Wolfsbane

Lemmorn / Wolfsbane (Warrior)

Not that any of you know me from Adam.

I really hope to see you in game, Peter – playing LOTRO with you ranks very highly in my fondest of mmo memories.

I’m on Wolfsbane Defiant with the following characters:

Mahalo
Turnus
Sangiovese
Sheol
Gethsemane

my steam download should (better be) finished when i get home. what’s a good server to play with you gang that i won’t have to wait a few days for?

That’s a good question without a good answer. The two servers many people are currently on: Wolfsbane and Sunrest, are two that consistently have queues (Sunrest’s is horrendous, while Wolfsbane’s is merely obnoxious).

That said, nobody really knows what’s going to happen tonight, as this will be the first evening of the game’s launch, and Trion added a bunch of new servers today. So while I’d say try to make a character on one of the above servers, but read through this thread because many people have backup servers on which they play when their preferred choice isn’t available due to long queues.

FYI, there’s no restriction against rolling both factions on the same server. Plus, the Wanderers are thinking about moving to another server if Sunrest continues to have the horrible queues it’s had so far. Yeah, redoing the content another time wouldn’t be the best experience in the world, but it does beat staring at the queue popup window for hours on end.

Wanderers moved to Molinar, still Guardian.

My character is:
kublai

What Euro server should I be looking for to join up with other old world QT3’ers?

In case you’re wondering, there’s very little lag to US servers if you want to play with more QT3ers. I’m not sure the Euro ones are organised on any particular server.

I think I set my servers as Euro when signing up for my account. I might look later if I can change it but I would be surprised if I can.

You can via the Settings button on the patcher.

Ok, cool thanks. I was thinking I would remake my mage anyway so I might as well do it on the Official QT3 server :)

I rolled up a Guardian on Molinar named Thobin.