RIP Barbara Bush

The first lady to 41 and mother to 43 has died.

She had quite the life!

I took Paul Beluga advice and googled "Barbara Bush Wellesley commencement speech "

It was an excellent commencement speech and a real good insight to this fabulously lady.

Barbara Bush was a good woman, and the world is less without her in it.

Yes. She lived a long, full life and has left the world a better place than she found it.

In what I would term a stupid liberal moment, a Fresno State literary professor has tweeted that…

Randa Jarrar tweeted out, “Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. (expletive) outta here with your nice words.”

Jarrar is not being very smart there, granted. Barbara Bush did say a number of things over the years that offended due to racial overtones, but Jarrar didn’t help herself any in the way she put it.

Maybe you’ll like Roger Stone’s manner:

Trump political consigliere Roger Stone unloaded on Barbara Bush in an Instagram post on Tuesday evening just hours after her death. There, Stone wrote that the former first lady was a “nasty drunk” and posted a quote from him suggesting that if you lit her body on fire it would “burn for three days.”

“Barbara Bush was a nasty drunk. When it came to drinking she made Betty Ford look like Carrie Nation #blottoBabs,” said Stone. “Barbara Bush drank so much booze, if they cremated her … her body would burn for three days.”

Barbara Bush was more charismatic than her husband, definitely. And, having been around a few drunks, I can’t argue that her charisma and relaxed nature in public might not have been the result of drinking.

If roger stone hates her, I like her even more.

America will survive some stupid leftist professor trashing talking who was a teenager when Barbara Bush was first lady. But when a long time Republican operatives says these awful things I fear for the Republic. I don’t give a shit if she was all this stuff, Stone claims. You don’t say these things about any person, other than convicted criminals on their death. Much less a First lady who a 63% approval vs 3% disapproval rating.

I’m looking forward to Trump and his entire mob being jailed.

Ok this touched me.

The Obamas, Clintons, and obviously entire Bush family attending, so four former presidents will be there.

Wait, do you mean President Trump will not be there?

He’s at Mar-A-Lago in Florida.

Hey, that golf ain’t gonna play itself.

Yeah. I honestly don’t know why I was even a little bit surprised at the lack of class. I guess I just figured one of his nannies would make him go.