Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Me so horny for shooter

So I guess you guys didn’t play Battlefield: Vietnam then? That was a pretty cool game. I’m hoping the Rising Storm guys recaptured a bit of that.

-Tom

Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam? Yes, I still have it. I was not a Battlefield: Vietnam fan.

BC2 was peak Battlefield, and the Vietnam DLC was the icing on that delicious cake.

Also, use kb/m. I’m not sure why a controller would be better.

There’s a lot more to the game than rifle selection.

Is it even racism? It’s a pretty universal thing! I mean, it isn’t being educated, but being more an ass, but I wonder if it’s just being normal ass and not a racist ass.

The French people could laugh at tourists (you know, behind their backs) who come and use a very poor French.
The Spanish will do the same. Or Italians. Or the Japanese people.
I guess the Vietnamese people could do the same with foreign people who still don’t dominate their language.

Thanks, Brakara

This was already on the front page, but for those who missed it, they have a special holiday event where you play as toy soldiers in a house, and it’s pretty dope.

Here’s a gameplay video:

The Green Army Men add-on is now a complete DLC package with 4 maps.

But it’s also free if for everybody, though then you’re restricted to to play as a rifle man, as the purchasable DLC unlocks all the other classes.

Gameplay video:

Watched a vid of that…looks super cool…might have to get it all tonight and check it out.