RtCW: Enemy Territory

I’ve learned how to win with every class, the only thing I can’t make work (at least well enough to be worth my time) is the mortar. Pro tip for the covert ops: blow up everything you can, even if it isn’t affecting the game. You’ll get free XP.

I shot someone named Shady last night who mentioned qt3. Show yourself?

P.S. to everyone else: I’ve been playing on these two servers the most. Decent pings and steady crowds.

207.44.230.85:27962
64.81.220.53:27960

Come one, come all!

You shot me a bunch of times! But that’s ok–last night was my first time “in the shit”. Tonight I’ll be bringing my A game.

I’m really loving the machine gun–once you get setup you can really lock down an area, especially if you have a Lt. feeding you ammo. Of course, if they get within grenade range then you’re sitting duck…

Where’s your dedication? Bill Russell heaved his guts before every Celtics game, then went out and stomped the enemy.

Hang a scented barf bag on the corner of your computer desk and get back in there, private. Mama’s boy!

Finally got a chance to play this. It’s good, if a bit twitchy-- they ought to tone down the run speeds a bit. The experience point thing where you get enhanced class abilities for XP gained by achieving objectives of various types is definitely unique and keeps the game interesting.

At any rate, a very polished implementation of multiplayer. I can’t believe they’re giving an online game of this caliber away for free. How exactly did that happen, again?

i heard they were giving away the SDK free with boxes of frooty loops!