Safty tip! 101

I would just like to point out that when you image search “site:quartertothree.com congratulations on the sex” a single image comes up:

Just sayin’.

Always remember that she is joking.

hard to reply I’m on my damn phone, but she was my wife’s friend for 6 years mine for 3, not close but a friend

I suppose now we have to wait and see if the ladies continue their relationship, as friends and as lovers, without him.

they are still friends

How horrible of a person am I that I kind of want to refer to this whole situation, which is not unique, as The Dickarus Phenomenon?

I prefer The Safty Dance.

That’s actually absolutely perfect. I’m going to start using that, if you don’t mind.

and…

The point of my comment is the age old problem with the 2-girls-1-guy threesome: the 2 girls realize that they don’t need the 1 guy.

That’s an age old problem?

Should’ve asked me first man, I could’ve told you how it would turn out.

It works just fine if you’re not an imbecile.

Oh snap.

The problem was not the sex other was that in her mind we were closer friend then we were. Then it all got out of control. If it stopped the first time all would of been good. They said it still was amazing the girl is hot as hell.

I hope the sex was worth it. If so please PM me a phone number.

So, how did you distribute the semen amongst the two? Maybe it’s just plain greed/jealousy.

I do believe, kerzain, that you will find a massive and imposing amount of experimental video on the internet examining just how to answer that question.

So far as I know, the industry has yet to reach a proper scientific consensus with respect to the issue.

It’s important to have the proper measuring cup ready.

It seems to me that whoever gets the prize is the favorite (as an unwritten rule). I could see this being a problem.