Safty tip! 101

Best QT3 thread ever.

Isn’t it proper form to deliver the prize, and then let the receiver distribute it among interested parties?

I think you mean “priz”.

We’re not 13 year old virgins here, so don’t go spouting stupid like it’s wisdom. I’ve seen lesbian threesomes blow up up exactly like this, how does your gynocentric philosophy deal with that?

The thing that destroys open relationships is jealousy, not “all women are lesbians and don’t know it.”

2 girls 1 Schlup.

Don’t ruin the fantasy, okay?

• Gary Wallace

He didn’t mention it, but what his wife is really pissed about is that the family dog was tragically BIA (blinded in action).

Yea, okay. Time for me to go scrub my brain clean somehow. 24 marathon of of A Charlie Brown Christmas special?

I’m terribly sorry this failed to work out for you. At least you’ll always have the mammaries.

Rofl, it’s better already, wife and I r much better then yesterday, wife’s friend and her are talking again, but lesson learned if u do this don’t both of u be friends of the girls… it was never the sex it was a mistake I made talking a bit much with the friend.

“I’ve been wanting to do this to you for years!”

So for HIM you don’t mind referencing personal observations! Hypocrite!

LOL! ;)

It’s not an immutable rule. It’s about the people involved and their personalities. And stop typing like a 14 year old.

Keep this dumb shit in P&R, Lackey. Nobody fucking cares.

It’s a joke. I thought it was funny. Besides, Jeff probably knows the couple that invented three-ways!

Who the fuck are you to tell me how to type? really dude go to fucking hell

He should do it more often, it makes you type all proper like.

Almost.

If you start up an attention whore, “look at me!”, thread, take your lumps like a man.