Sarah Palin might be back on the market

OK, I don’t know if this is actually P&R material, but I did figure someone (he knows who he is) might want to know.

From the “family values” family who tells everyone else how to live.

OK, I guess there was always going to be an element of “point and laugh” built into this story.

Tom right now:

;)

Love the comment:

This is going to be hardest on Bristol, Track, Twig, Smock, Groot, Krunk, Willow, Slider, Stub, Twiddle, Piper, Fluff, Carat, Keg, Snuggle, Bop, Rice and Spoit.

lol,

In a document filed Friday in Anchorage Superior Court, Todd Palin, 55, asked to dissolve the marriage, citing an “incompatibility of temperament between the parties such that they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife.”

Someone was mean to someone.

So it was confirmed, Todd could not see Russia from the house, and Sarah never forgave him?

Wilbur Ross ordered the divorce.

Oh thank god. When I saw this thread title and the recent news that Pence might be off the ticket, I interpreted it as she was being considered as a VP candidate again. I hate Pence and all but I don’t think my sanity could handle both her AND Trump on the campaign trail at the same time.

Ha ha, whoops that didn’t occur to me.

Son of a bitch, I just found this out and rushed here to tell Tom.

Maybe Mrs. Palin saw Tom Chick in some stream and just knew he’s the man of her life.

We all know that to be true.

They did recently spend time together making that Zombie Tidal Wave 2 movie.

Not only know it, some of us *feel* it #ChickSoDreamy

Didn’t Tom give up on Palin and switched his target to Mrs. Thatcher? Hope no one’s going to tell him what happened to her.

Outstanding.

Now I can put her face with a gun sight/crosshair over it on my map of newly eligible Right Wingers!

I’m worried that @tomchick hasn’t commented. Is he OK?

I believe he’s in his bunk…

You guys leave me alone, I’m busy composing a ballad with which to serenade someone.

-Tom