Scents for men

I use my natural, women attracting pheromones, hasn’t failed me yet. Anyone masking their natural scent with a perfume is a pretender! Ladies, amiright? You don’t want your men smelling like girls!

Am I stupid in admitting I use this?

Has anybody mentioned Sex Panther yet? It’s got bits of real panther in it!

It smells like pure gasoline.

That is amazing.

Freshly cut grass.
Freshly sawn wood.
Just a hint, a hint!, o’ gasoline.

L’Homme by Yves Saint Laurent. Nice clean smell. Not to be confused with the YSL La Nuit De L’Homme, which is muskier.

I know what to get my brother for his birthday now.

Why would you do this to yourself? You’re better than that. Axe is horrific, made from the distilled sweat of unlaid teenage boys.

I use Boss Sport in a stupid ball for day-to-day stuff, Acqua di Parma for when I care.

I wear Eau de Baux from L’Occitane. It’s a smooth woody scent that isn’t overpowering.

Bath & Body Works sells body sprays for men. I’m a fan of their Ocean which smells like ‘Cool Water’, but they also have a Drakkar Noir copy and another one which are nice. A couple sprays after a shower and you smell great without being overwhelming.

I wear Kiehl’s Pour Homme. It comes in a little .25 ounce tube, but being a pure scent oils, a little goes a very long way.

I’ve been using Lacoste Red for years. I also have a bottle of CK Summer on hand for a change or when I’m feeling saucy. CK Summer is a seasonal fragrance, so it changes every year. I’ve still got quite a bit of my 2008 bottle because I mostly use the Lacoste.

When I used to wear a scent all the time, I’d get the Egyptian Musk from those street vendors that burned incense in NYC. It was subtle but long lasting and your body chemistry made the scent different for everyone that wore it.

These days I have a Polo knockoff that I’ll use or Stetson (don’t laugh) which is strong and can be overly sweet smelling if not used sparingly. But the wife likes it and honestly that’s all that matters to me.

The only cologne for a man is McGraw: for when you want to smell vaguely of bourbon and leather.

It’s some kind of Tim McGraw monstrosity, I think.

I prefer men to smell like men. I can appreciate perfume/cologne if I’m passing someone on the street, same with cigarette smoke, but anything longer than that is unbearable. Doesn’t really matter how subtle the scent is, I’ll become increasingly distracted by it in a short period of time.

Besides, kissing scented skin is nasty.

I use the same scent in their deodorant stick.

I use the stick and the shower gel. I don’t generally wear cologne or aftershave.

I like the CK Summer as well. It’s just a really good, fresh scent. It’s a bit strange to wear in the colder months though.

Typically I spray my cologne on my shirt, not my neck. Lacoste Red is pretty subtle, but to each his/her own. CK Summer is a bit stronger of a scent for sure.

Yeah, that’s another reason I still have a bottle from 2008. I usually don’t wear it in the winter, which is a significant chunk of the year here in Michigan.