School shooting in Florida

Looks like Vegas.

You’re right!

There’s like a half dozen such places around here. A few years ago, one of them had an incident where a 9 year old girl accidentally killed her instructor with an Uzi.

https://i.imgur.com/pfcZFrK.gif

#ThanksObama

Luckily that incident prompted legislation that would prevent a 9yo from ever firing an Uzi at one of those places again. Or nothing was done, which is what I assumed happened.

There was a traveling one of these where a 10 yo accidentally killed himself with an Uzi, right in front of his father who had paid big bucks for the privilege.

It’s clear that the entire GOP was Smithers all along, and they finally found their Mr Burns.

So about that meeting with the video game industry.

Guys, there’s still time for Trump to forget all he’s said and side with the NRA. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

Maybe he found one Gamergate or Nazi developer to come have KFC with him which of course equates to meeting the gaming industry in his book.

Him and the Kingdom Come guy are just gonna reminisce about the good old days when Europe was white and male.

Manowar?

FUCK YES

YO TRUMP FUCK YOU CUNT IMMA BLOW YO SPEAKAS

There are about 8 signs in a row on the Florida Turnpike north of me that alternate anti-abortion, and “shoot a machine gun” theme park ads…

Yep, that’s some amazingly stupid horseshit out of Trump’s mouth. Thankfully the things he actually does rarely correlate to the stupid shit he often says. Foolishly I had let my NRA membership lapse, that has now been corrected.

You sir, are prophetic!

I know this is the era of weird-is-normal, but does anyone find it particularly odd that we’re listening to lobbyists to try and figure out what Trump means and not anyone in the actual government? (it’s not our fault, of course, because the lobbyists are the only ones giving a clear picture)

To be fair, this isn’t particularly limited to Trump. I encounter this phenomenon a lot in my line of work, albeit for different reasons.

Fair enough. My dad was a lobbyist for a time (NOT for the NRA, of course), but I don’t recall any headscratchers like this. Then again, as a kid I kind of just assumed everything my parents did was right… well, except for things which “oppressed” me, lol.

Along with businesses halting sales of firearms to people under 21, some big name retailers are casting a side eye at Vista Outdoors, makers of Camelbak, Bushnell, and Savage Arms.