SCOTUS under Trump

Hatch’s staff knew this story was coming.

So, even “Women for Kavanaugh” is mostly men?

Edit: maybe I am dumb or maybe your tweet embed don’t works

Meanwhile on Gab:

The above angry dude is Christoper Cantwell, better known as “the crying nazi.”

Just a thing my friend posted to FB (and Twitter) today. Dead on.

Commutative property of blame

Time for Ed to lawyer up!

Also, too, time for every journalist in DC to question Kavanaugh, the White House, and every Republican on the Judiciary Committee about their involvement in this act of libel.

Somebody forgot to tell Fox.

Here we go. Will GOP follow suit?

Edit: “Radical left wing politicians who don’t want the answers.” Who is it again requesting an FBI background investigation?

(And by the way, there is no statute of limitations for felony sexual assault in MD. Maybe Dr. Ford should file a complaint.)

This was all so calm and headed for an easy slam dunk on Wednesday.

Ed Phelan’s nonsense (and note: he’s not apologizing to Ford either; he’s apologizing to the former classmate he dragged) and that NBC poll made for a lousy Thursday that just got worse as the day went.

And now Grandpa Crazypants has broken free of the shackles on him.

It’s still incredibly likely that Kavanaugh is confirmed. But it’s less likely today than it was on Thursday morning.

Hatch’s staff was in on the Whelan nonsense too. (By the way, earlier this week David Brock revealed Hatch had helped write the character assassination book on Anita Hill, and Hatch’s office leaked FBI documents.)

Can somebody provide a very short TLDR of this? What did Whelan do?

He did this long twitter thread in which he posited that Ford had mixed up her sex-assaulting classmates. There was another male classmate who resembled Kavanaugh who lived in a similar house in a nearby neighborhood, and that guy – and not Kavanaugh – might be the person who cornered her at a party.

And he named the other guy by name.

(And Ford of course has said “I know both of those guys, and was friends with the guy that Phelan named, and it wasn’t him and get real you misogynist idiots.”)