Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

Royal makes statements like this:

And when someone asks them to actually site the source for this claim,he tells them to go use Google. You and he want to claim that exiting an argument suddenly once someone asks him to back up an extreme claim like that is somehow a gentlemanly thing to do.

The problem is, I don’t see evidence of Royal providing or even reading sources provided in any argument. That’s not a personal thing, or a stereotype, but if you want to prove me wrong, go ahead.

I don’t think it’s a civilized thing to jump into arguments, provide opinions like they were facts backed up by something higher than yourself and then leave when called out on it. And let’s get something straight here, he didn’t say I don’t believe the vetting is sufficient or even imply it was an opinion held by a portion of the public or anything like that, he actually claimed our intelligence community universally has this opinion and then refused to back that statement by telling everyone to do the research for him.

But hey i guess he left the argument right when he wanted to so he can claim how civilized he is.

And now we’re back to how not literal Trump is… so not literal he’s talking to contractors to build an actual, physical, real life wall on our southern border. Someone who signed an executive order in attempt to actually implement the Muslim ban he talked about.

So when Trump and his supporters say fake news, and someone claims, yet again, they don’t really mean it, it’s not literal… where is that coming from, based on what? These other claims and wants… they’ve been literal.