Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

She’s an example of someone who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more.

This can’t be real.

Ya, I think it’s a generally poor trend to see folks suggesting that we should scour the pages of history and erase those people who do not fit modern within our modern set of values.

An example would be someone like General Lee. The guy was an accomplished military leader. The fact that he fought for the bad guys doesn’t negate everything he did. Or even straight up monsters like Stalin. We shouldn’t pretend like they didn’t exist. We should remember what actually happened throughout history.

Now, the flip side of this is that we shouldn’t glorify or deify those historical figures, and turn them into some modern pantheon of heroes. But we should remember things that happened, because ultimately humans are still humans, and they’ll make the same mistakes again if we forget.

Some people say she’s doing great things, but I’m hearing…lots of people are saying… she’s just a creepy shut-in who never leaves the house.

It’s not true. It says he fell off the back of a turnip truck. There’s an American saying that goes “I didn’t just fall off the back of a turnip truck,” meaning I didn’t just arrive in the big city from some backwater town.

It’s also not defamation, at least not yet. It’s satire.

“I made a mistake,” a contrite Spicer said during an onstage interview at the Newseum in Washington. “There’s no other way to say it. I’d gotten into a topic that I shouldn’t have and I screwed up. I hope people understand that we all make mistakes."

First sensible thing he’s said all week.

I think he’s doing this on purpose, at Trump’s instruction, to distract from Russia allegations.

Now Trump will fire him for suggesting that Trump ever makes mistakes.

I’m just waiting for the inevitable headline :
“White House announces Spicer resignation, names Kellyanne Conway new Press Secretary”.

Spicer’s been apologizing now… so I wonder how long he has left? Trump doesn’t like people who have to apologize for things, right?

Sean Spicer starts the day by waking up with a massive barbiturate hangover. He needs the downers to come down from all that coke he snorted the night before.

The next thing he does is to push a passed-out Ann Coulter off of him. In the harsh light of day, she looks even worse. She spent nearly an hour sucking him off the previous night, but he couldn’t get off, much less hard. With all of the Columbian marching power he was on, Aphrodite Goddess of Love couldn’t have gotten him to bust a nut.

With Ann, snoring loudly through her nose, safely shoved out of the way, he leans over and flicks on the nightstand lamp.

As usual, there’s a single slip of loose-leaf notepaper on the stand. And, as usual, there’s the childish scrawl in crayon. The letters are spiky and uneven.

Groaning, Sean picks up the piece of paper and looks it over, trying to make sense of the insensible.

“Fuck it,” he announces to thin air. He wads the paper up and throws it toward a corner.

There’s a pill bottle inside the stand. He opens it, and then dry swallows three benzedrine, wincing at the chemical taste.

Scratching at the eczema patch on his ass, Sean clambers from the bed, and makes his unsteady way to the Situation Room, still in his boxers. Everybody there is high as a kite, too, so nobody gives a shit what he shows up in.

That’s dark, yo.

I’m assuming that’s an excerpt from Game Change III?

Some people are always ice skating up hill.

[quote]
Cramer initially said “I think he apologized and that’s the end of it.” But Hennen pressed him for more, saying of Spicer, “I think what he was saying is that Hitler didn’t take chemical weapons out in a battle-like form and do what Assad did with these children.”

Cramer replied, “It’s a factual statement.”[/quote]

This is not the hill you want to die on dude.

So Hitler didn’t gas any children? Interesting. Perhaps he feels that being gassed in the street is far more reprehensible then gassed in a concrete box, packed in like sardines.

Kevin Cramer has always been a colossal imbecile, so seeing him step up to the plate like that is never a surprise.

He did it privately, in camps. Not in the streets like an animal!

Well, technically, Hitler didn’t gas anybody! He just ordered people to do it. But he didn’t flip any switches.

As Spicer might say: What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gardener.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-unforgivable-mistake-sean-spicer-makes-every-day/2017/04/12/5362e3d6-1faf-11e7-ad74-3a742a6e93a7_story.html