Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

God I feel old because I know what that is and more importantly, I know people who do not know that reference at all.

Oh, come on, the five lights reference is older :P

You can watch that on Hulu or Amazon Prime. In fact, I finally finished DS 9 last week.

Well, I feel old because I watched DS9 on VHS!

Don’t feel too old. i had the opportunity to watch it in season. I just didn’t. After watching 7 years over a period of months… I do not regret that decision. It’s one of the most depressing Treks i’ve ever seen.

I feel old because I watched TNG as it came out.

The Best of Both Worlds was more than a little painful.

Ok, I’ll be that guy.

I watched Babylon 5 back in the day. It was SO. MUCH. AWESOME. I wish I could watch it again.

My friend had a Babylon 5 CCG that we played.

It was not as good as the show.

I got rid of my VHS tapes with Next Gen just a few years ago.

What does the Deep Space Network have to do with anything?

Is it time for me to mention that I watched the third season of the ORIGINAL Star Trek series on network TV as it was airing? I was a little kid but even so.

Me too! I probably didn’t hate Wesley because he was my age even. OST my mom had me watching that on some network channel. I was prepped for TNG.

I am so old that I watched “A Trip to the moon”, in a silent movie theater when it first came out.

Was it visually stunning?

That’s kinda badass. I watched Trek reruns in the '80s and was there with bells on for Encounter At Farpoint in '87.

I am so old I watched the big bang (real, not theory) from a meta-universe outside of space and time.

That’s insane. In the M-brane.

You should change your forum name to Galactus, then. ;)

Fixed.

Psh yeah well I’m so old your mom calls me sir