Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

Well did he get his book signed or what? Article so thin on details.

I wish they hadn’t left that one letter out because I am having trouble figuring out what word Spicer might have used. Was Spicer calling him an ice-cream bar?

Ok, not trying to be offensive, but when you omit all of one letter, why? Might as well put it out there and let us be adults.

Sean Spicer backs up his claim that the ****** accusation is a lie by threatening a lawsuit against AP for reporting on the book tour incident.

So instead of suing the individual who said it, he’s choosing to sue the news that reported it.

Yep, former Trump organization employee, for sure.

Fuck that guy so hard. Fuck Disney for giving him this outlet.

Fuck Colbert for letting him be ‘cute’ to begin with.

triggered

Good lord

Clown.

Hash-tag Christ

Where the fuck did the Christ thing come from? Did someone on the show mention religion for some ungodly reason? When will SHS be taking the dance floor?

She will just announce that she won the season after it is over.

If only for sheer obscene clown-shoes bullshit, Spicer’s place near the front of the line for the National Razor is assured.

I think we need an upgrade.

As razor companies are ever so fond of adding more blades and baubles, perhaps Schick would be able to design a multi shave apparatus?

Would that be five blades that cut in order to ensure a satisfactory separation? Or five separations occurring simultaneously? The latter would definitely be much more efficient, given how the number of participants continues to grow.

Why not both?

The Mach 5x5

Clearly the guy to be in charge of the Razor.

You’re taking the “safety” part of “safety razor” too literally, grandma. Cut the strings and soar. Let’s hit it. Let’s roll. This is our chance to make razor history. Let’s dream big. All you have to do is say that five blades can happen, and it will happen. If you aren’t on board, then fuck you. And if you’re on the board, then fuck you and your father. Hey, if I’m the only one who’ll take risks, I’m sure as hell happy to hog all the glory when the five-blade razor becomes the shaving tool for the U.S. of “this is how we shave now” A.

What’s funny is that the real world equivalent to that Onion article would definitely be Dorco.

https://www.dorcousa.com/pace-7/

This razor adores your skin and would never do anything to hurt it, baby. It uses a lubricating strip made of antioxidants from argan oil and calendula extract to minimize irritation.