Seattle Qt3 night of ACTUAL GAMES: when can you come?

Assuming there’s no hot roller derby action that weekend, I’m game (har har!).

I assume we’re going for a 7:30 PM start time then?

Yes, 7:30 pm is absolutely correct. On 6/15 I will PM everyone the address and other confidential details. (Like my phone number. Actually, that’s the only other confidential detail.)

This still on Repo? I’m in if so!

ON ON ON. I didn’t PM everyone yet because I decided two weeks before was better. So the PMs go out on Friday, day after tomorrow, and we’ll see y’all on Friday 7/15!

Ditto.

BTW, Repo, you might want to edit the first message with details and date on the event to avoid confusion (since the actual date isn’t even in the poll :). I know you want to keep precise locale, etc. to PM, but it’d be good to have the essential event info in the first post.

Still planning to bring guacamole, if you like.

DO LIKE

Denny, took your suggestion.

PMs going out now. This is on like, yes, Donkey Kong. (Actually – full disclosure – I will have no playable Donkey Kong on site. However, I will have Child of Eden, which is AWESOME.)

Looks like I have to head to Yakima next weekend so I’m out for this particular get together. Hope you all have fun, sounds like a good time.

Cool, I’d like to see Children of Eden.

And… crap. I can’t make Friday after all. :( Wife has an unavoidable committment so I have the spawn for the evening, and we’re already using the babysitter on the weekend for my birthday celebration, so that’s not an option.

Sorry, guys.

I’ll be in town on Saturday for a week.

How many are we expecting?

Sigh. We’ll miss you, Denny!

I don’t have a confirmed count, so it wouldn’t hurt if people could chime in (here or via PM). Doug Erickson said he was going to check with his wife, and we just saw how that went for Denny :-) Misguided, you’re the only solid confirmation this week, though I think that’s because I didn’t explicitly ask for people to confirm. Now, I am. Thanks, folks!

OK, we’re now up to three confirmed attendees and myself (and my wife, if our kids go to sleep reasonably and she feels like it). This is plenty for a wide array of games, so it’s all good.

Denny, you still have time to parachute in some grandparents or something! ;-) (Or a sleepover! Kids love sleepovers…)

I’m not sure whether I’ll be going. I keep waffling back and forth. >_> I’m sure this message is very helpful.

I’ll be there.

Was fun, everyone! Y’all are a bunch of charmin’ fellows. The dracolich, though – not so much.