Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

On the Internet speak, thats how you say “I 0wned you all”.

What?

[quote]
The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.[/quote]

[quote]
The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.[/quote]

No puppet. You’re the puppet.

Please, for everyone’s sake, please let there be smoking gun evidence of collusion of some kind, forced or willingly committed.

“We have evidence you colluded with the Russians, are you going to do something about it?”

I mean… on what planet would he? I don’t get why a special prosecutor wasn’t assigned ages ago. You can’t expect anyone to investigate themselves, much less someone like Trump.

Oh shit. Here’s the full 35-page report CNN had.

[quote]
Now BuzzFeed News is publishing the full document so that Americans can make up their own minds about allegations about the president-elect that have circulated at the highest levels of the US government.

The document was prepared for political opponents of Trump by a person who is understood to be a former British intelligence agent. It is not just unconfirmed: It includes some clear errors. The report misspells the name of one company, “Alpha Group,” throughout. It is Alfa Group. The report says the settlement of Barvikha, outside Moscow, is “reserved for the residences of the top leadership and their close associates.” It is not reserved for anyone, and is also populated by the very wealthy.[/quote]

Honestly it’s hard to keep up with all this. Ex-British intel for political opponents? Arggggg.

Well of course the showers were golden; this is Trump we’re talking about.

(reads the most salacious part of the report)

Using prostitutes to insult Obama? Millions of Trump voters will read that and say, “See? That’s exactly why I voted for this guy!”

Trump supporters were able to convince themselves that a video of trump actually saying how he creeped on women wasn’t actually him saying the things he said.

You think that a piece of paper with words written on it, a mere report, will have any impact at all on their opinion?

Relevant to Trump peeing on prostitutes:

People that seem pretty smart on this stuff are quite skeptical of the leaked Buzzfeed report:

It doesn’t change the facts that CNN reported intelligence briefed people that other intelligence agencies are making the claim that Russia claimed to have stuff on Trump.

I thought it was from one ex-British intelligence guy, not an agency.

CNN’s report says the overall memo was at least partially based on that leaked British dude’s memo but also said they are not reporting on any of the claims in it because they haven’t been able to verify them.

This stuff (including the, uh, golden story) was floating around before the election. Reporter Julia Ioffe was one of the people trying to chase it down, and was never able to get confirmation. Thing is, you can’t just say that it’s implausible on its face because, well, Trump. Looking at her Twitter today this struck me:

Regardless of what’s true or false, we’re living in Putin’s world now.

This gives a whole new meaning to Russian leaks.

The funny thing about that is that it does seem that Trump seem to always accuse others of things that he himself has done. Next, we’ll probably find out he was born in Kenya and is a Muslim or something. He certainly ain’t a Christian.