Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

C-Span’s “Michael Flynn Stakeout” livefeed:

Wait, what? No, nothing matters anymore so we didn’t get him? Shit.

Federal investigators never actually get dirt on real crimes, only for lying to them during the course of the investigation. The laziest job in the world.

I’m guessing Kelly and others have the butterfly nets flying in the Oval Office right now trying to stop Trump ricocheting around and screaming.

Trump: YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE ORDERS!

Trump: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls will soon be on the border with Mexico. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, General Flynn? I have a greater twitter following than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Puerto Rico and you curse standing at the national anthem. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that America’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives.

I want to believe.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Top story on FoxNews

(also yes I am a 40k nerd)

I’m genuinely surprised their lead story isn’t about Hillary, or possibly Al Franken.

Still covered …

It wasn’t the lead though! And the headline includes mention of a Trump transition official, notably not, campaign official. That name check matters!

One day they’re gonna uncover all the facts that will bring down Hillary’s presidency.

On or about January 24, 2017, defendant MICHAEL T. FLYNN did wilfully and knowingly make materially false, fictitious, and fraudulent statements and representations in a matter within the jurisdiction of the executive branch of Government of the United States, to wit, the defendant falsely stated and represented to agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, in Washington, D.C., that:

• (i) On or about December 29, 2016, FLYNN did not ask the Government of Russia’s Ambassador to the United States (“Russian Ambassador”) to refrain from escalating the situation in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed against Russia that same day; and FLYNN did not recall the Russian Ambassador subsequently telling him that Russia had chosen to moderate its response to those sanctions as a result of his request; and
  • (ii) On or about December 22, 2016, FLYNN did not ask the Russian Ambassador to delay the vote on or defeat a pending United Nations Security Council resolution; and that the Russian Ambassador subsequently never described to FLYNN Russia’s response to his request.

Most assuredly. The dogged reporting from the brilliant minds at Fox News will surely bear productive fruit. I smell a pulitzer.

Don’t insult their extraordinary efforts. Those boys will get a Nobel Peace Prize for bringing down the greatest war criminal in history.

There is only one true representation of this moment.
https://twitter.com/Reetae27/status/899018562647375872?s=17

Aren’t plea deals just recommendations from the prosecutor to the judge to not dish out the harshest punishment should the defendant be found guilty? Ultimately the judge can still throw the book at the guilty despite the plea deal?

No. In a plea deal the prosecutor doesn’t bring charges on certain counts (or drops said charges).

The judge has no interaction with it, since said charges are either dropped or never brought to court. Even if the case was already in his court, the second the prosecution drops the charges the judge can’t continue, it isn’t his role to prosecute if the offended party says no. Which is a good thing, imagine if it worked the other way and you could get stuck in court forever and forced to pay for it because a judge decided you really cared about something you worked out already.

Transition team. A far cry from collusion, depending upon what else was in the conversation/evidence for earlier acts.

Still, undermining the President of the United States and conspiring to do so while not in power is pretty serious.