Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Beast Rabban. Dull and brutish. The Baron was a force to be reckoned with.

Any minute now…

According to CNN, Trump is convinced enough that he will be exonerated that he is telling friends and advisers that he believes Mueller will say so in a letter, which Trump then reportedly wants to show Washington lawmakers and the the public as proof of his innocence.

Cobb told CNN he had “no idea” where Trump got the idea of the letter.

This is so awesome.

I have piles of letters from all the murder investigations where I myself was never under investigation. It was so thoughtful of all of those prosecutors to let me know I was innocent! Now I show them to everyone I run into so they know, now and forevermore, that I am not a murderer.

So who’s Feyd Rautha trained with the slow knife and poison to rule afterwards? And where is our Paul Muad-Dib? Riding in on a sandworm I hope.

Hell, I’ll take Liet-Kynes organizing the Fremen and protecting the environment and a dream to make it a better world from and environmental perspective.

Quick and smart, charismatic, beloved of the masses. Ivanka of course.

It’s still shown every single day on UK TV.

More examples of how Alan Dershowitz is not a legitimate expert on this topic.

What happened clearly does not require a search warrant, and it’s made obvious by the fact that Trump’s lawyers didn’t file any kind of complaint in court. Because they know they would be laughed out of the room. They just filed a meaningless complaint with Congress, for PR reasons.

If there was any chance Mueller had actually done anything wrong according to the law, Trump’s lawyers would have made a court filing. Because that’s how it works.

How do you solve a problem like Bob Mueller?
How do you hold a pardon in your hand?

Wrong musical, although they both starred Julie Andrews. :-)

If the lyrics fit, you must acquit!

I can only assume you meant Victor/Victoria

The Best Plans within plans within plans.

I’m disgusted that CNN can’t just shut up and let Trump keep on believing he’ll be exonerated. They know they’ve got a direct line to him and why do they use it for? Warning him to fire Mueller before it’s too late. This is beyond irresponsible, but I guess if they’ve gotten away with hyping school shootings for 20 years I can’t expect any better from them.

Perhaps they are playing n-dimensional chess, with the idea that he’ll be impeached if he fires Mueller…

It’d be so sweet to see Stein go down.

Lock her up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-teams-meeting-with-muellers-office-poised-to-ratchet-up-tensions/2017/12/18/15dac668-e41d-11e7-a65d-1ac0fd7f097e_story.html

White House lawyers are expected to meet with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s office late this week seeking good news: that his sprawling investigation’s focus on President Trump will soon end and their client will be cleared.

But people familiar with the probe say that such assurances are unlikely and that the meeting could trigger a new, more contentious phase between the special counsel and a frustrated president, according to administration officials and advisers close to Trump.

People with knowledge of the investigation said it could last at least another year — pointing to ongoing cooperation from witnesses such as former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos and former national security adviser Michael Flynn, as well as a possible trial of two former Trump campaign officials. The special counsel’s office has continued to request new documents related to the campaign, and members of Mueller’s team have told others they expect to be working through much of 2018, at a minimum.
[…]
In the meeting this week, they plan to ask Mueller’s investigators if they need more information before reaching a conclusion that the probe as related to Trump is complete, according to a person familiar with the Trump team’s plan who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations.

The question that White House lawyers will pose to the special counsel’s office, according to the person: “You’ve had all these witnesses, all these records. Is there anything else you need from the White House?”

And the obvious answer will be: “Not at this time, but this may change in the days, weeks, or months ahead; we’ll let you know.”