Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Yes, but Sessions lied his ass off because he’s a PATRIOT #Eagle #'MERICA #FREEDOM! whereas McCabe is obviously a traitor to the country or something.

What’s nuts is that McCabe, Comey, and Mueller are all lifelong Republicans… But the lunatic Fringe of the right had been convinced that they are some kind of liberal demons.

But the only “liberal” thing that they have done is stand up to Trump in favor of the rule of law.

And that is ultimately what this comes down to. Trump and his supporters aren’t in favor of the rule of law.

When your life’s work is to profile, track, and build cases against con men and criminals, it’s easy to see them hiding in plain sight. I suspect that’s why they never got on the Trump Train.

I have no doubt that McCabe and Comey both did some things they regret, possibly things that justify their terminations. But I would sure as heck love to know more of the circumstances that led to those decisions. Who knows if we ever will.

Agreed. But they were fired for annoying Trump more than anything else.

One thing i’d like to know is what happened to the people in the NYC field office that were passing info to Guliani. Why hasn’t DoJ trotted them out as well. Should be part of same ig investigation.

They’ve changed the definition of ‘Republican.’ Now, it means “loyal to Trump.”

They’ll be needed for the next election.

Yes, David, that’s why there have already been deals made and admissions of guilt. You fucking cheap crook.

He has completely lost his mind.

Will the GOP Congress finally put its Big Boy Pants on and do what’s needed to fire this Orange Clown?*

*Naaah, who am I kidding.

He seems so calm and level-headed. #MAGA!

He’s really ramping up lately, must be feeling the heat. I’d hate to be the poor white house staffer that accidentally serves him his double-decker Spam sandwiches without the whipped marshmallow spread.

If he’s so fucking innocent then let the damn Special Counsel confirm it!

Like, say, I don’t know - violating the Hatch Act and throwing a Presidential election?

That’s my point, though. I don’t think they are stupid. Nor do I think they wanted to influence the election in Trump’s favor. So why did they take actions that had the potential to do so?

Word is that a Republican was going to leak the reopening on the email investigation and Comey may have tried to defuse that.

However, not mentioning the Russia investigation was treasonous, imho.

McCabe apparently had FBI counsel with him when he spoke to the press and it was his job to do so. We need more info there.

Anyone know where Giuliani disappeared to? He couldn’t shut up before the election when he getting fed stuff from the NYC field office, but a person could almost think he had passed away he has been so silent since. I hope Comey talks about what was going on there in his book.

Rudy is probably hiding out hoping no one mentions his name to the Feds.

People have been theorizing he’d be brought in for a while now, though nothing has happened so far.