Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Yeah, rumor was that it involved the FBI NY office. Don’t know if we will ever know what really happened.

3 sources who were in the meeting with Papadopoulos say that sessions didn’t push back on the suggestion to reach out to Russia.

It’s interesting that Trey Gowdy has changed his angle on the Trump thing a few weeks ago.

I’m curious as to what exactly triggered that shift. I wonder if he’s seen some stuff that makes him want to distance himself from Trump.

I despise that venal little Hee Haw goblin so much.

Yep. And yet he is becoming a voice of reason from the Republican side. Not having to worry about reelection probably helps that.

I was referring to Sessions. Timex slid that Gowdy news piece in on me.

Yep, Graham doing the ritual tugging of the collar. When Trump fires Mueller that will escalate to him exclaiming “yowza” and possibly fainting onto his couch.

“I do declare, I have a case of the vapors!”

We need an Onion headline about the installation of fainting couches on Capitol Hill in preparation for the firing of Mueller.

Gowdy wants to eventually be in the Judicial Branch, either as an AG on a future administration or possibly a federal judge. He’s smart enough to see that getting approved for either of those – or similar posts – will require the approval of some Democrats. And Gowdy would like to not be Borked when that time comes.

Yet we’re not surprised that it isn’t obvious from

are we?

Unsure if sarcasm, but that’s the most apt description of Sessions I’ve read yet

And Gowdy, too! Hence the confusion.

It’s easy to tell them apart. If they say, “my preciousss” it’s Sessions.

My god they’re multiplying

Sessions must be happy that he is held to much lower standards than members of the FBI. I agree with General Hayden that we don’t know the true merits of the case against McCabe, but the whole thing was tainted by Trump’s public blathering and his pressure on DoJ.

Oh, and “Little” Marco Rubio thought they should have let McCabe retire. Should be some tweet out of this from the President.

You’d think guys like Rubio and Cruz would be chomping at the bit to stick a knife in Trump, after the way Trump humiliated them in the primaries.

I see that Conoway this morning was walking it back to “We didn’t say there is no collusion, we just didn’t find any evidence of it.”, which makes sense since they didn’t want to really dig in and investigate.