Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

I suspect it’s because the cybersecurity guy monitors stuff and Bolton, Trump, and the other villains don’t want anyone to see their secret communications.

Do they really need it?

Trump has a son. He’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it’s unbelievable.

Whoa, calling a spade a spade:

I’m sure this will be fine…
https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/status/994315117092327424

Nunes is such a pathetic worm. Dennison will screw you raw just like he does everyone else, Devin. Keep toadying, though, it suits you.

Of course, that article doesn’t actually say what the headline says and basically takes this hypothesis as fact:

The possible reasons for this arrangement run from brazenly corrupt to far worse. Columbus Nova said the hefty sum was a “consulting fee” paid to Cohen, hardly a benign explanation.

Mildly corrupt and legal is still a legitimate possibility which doesn’t include leverage (Trump is far too nihilistic).

It could be correct, but just as with the whole UraniumOne! story in the RW media, I’m not sold on 500k as enough to be considered leverage. Now, connect it to the cash real-estate deals and establish a pattern and we’ll talk, but for the meantime, this is just another piece of circumstantial evidence, IMHO.

There needs to be more.

Yeah I’m not really digging these articles from Daily Intelligencer, seems like unsubstantiated stuff presented as facts.

I wouldn’t give Nunes the wifi password to a McDonalds.

Well, RIP any assets he finds out about. It wont be long before we wont have any intel from anywhere.

I hope there is some way he can be investigated once the majority power flips in the house.

Repeating what was stated early on:

Also:

Is this a thing?
I have no idea how credible this source is.

Instructed by who though?

Who watches the watchers watching the watchers?

A little googling suggests that Dworkin is, if not a liberal equivalent to infowars, probably not a professional journalist.

That’s why i asked. I have no idea who that guy is.

Per the Senate Report, six states’ voter registration databases could have been altered by Russian hackers:

But the report also says that in at least six of those states, the Russian-affiliated cyber operatives “went beyond scanning and conducted malicious attempts on voting-related websites” — a specific detail that had not been previously reported.

In most of those six instances, the Russian cyber attackers attempted to use a “SQL” injection, which involves using special characters on a public facing website to gain access and either read or manipulate data.

The report says that in “a small number of states,” the Russian operatives were in a position to alter or delete voter registration data. DHS has previously said Russian hackers only broke into the voter registration system in Illinois, but that there’s no indication any records were altered.

This guy.