Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

“…a kangaroo court run in banana Republican fashion.” That is brilliant.

This really needs to a question that is asked of Republican lawmakers on a routine basis. Congressman can you name three things that President Trump would be doing differently if he was an actual Russian agent. I’m pretty sure they’d have a hard time come up with 3. I would.

Yeah it does, good point. But I wonder if it ended up with CA and/or Brad Parscale. The writer (Marcy Wheeler) of that piece was on Chris Hayes tonight, and she raised a good point: Once the trump organization had the DNC/Clinton analytics, they knew exactly who to target to suppress voter turnout (with social media campaigns, which other studies have shown may have thrown the election by as much as 3%.) It explains how they were able to win all those swing states (WI, MI, PA ) by almost the same eerily coincidental margins (in terms of percentages, less than one percent each.) The other issue Wheeler raised is the possibility that Russian agents tampered with the Clinton/DNC campaign analytical data. Finally there is the issue of the foreign agents probing state election systems. (However it’s impossible to prove anything since state’s used antiquated systems that do not provide for audit trails on their systems.) Putting the whole thing together, it certainly appears as if we have an illegitimate President.

Pfft, that’s easy.

#1 Be less obvious.

I’ll get back to you if I can think of two more.

-Tom

That’s nonsense- clearly if he was a Russian agent, he would have lifted all sanctions, withdrawn from NATO, and given the US nuclear codes to Putin. He hasn’t done those things, so any suggestion he might be working for the Russians is ridiculous and offensive.

#2. Be much smarter.

Good ol’ twitter, with it’s finger on the pulse and at the vanguard of quality platform moderating.

Fuck the New York Times, and Twitter too!

Glenn Greenwald? Sean Hannity? The suspense is killing me!

I mention greenwald because:

https://twitter.com/im_pulse/status/1018533571689099265?s=21

Yup

Greenwald is another one of Red-Brown alliance media faces, part of the syncretic anti-imperialist movement funded/directed by Putin via Alexander Dugin and American Nazi Lyndon La Rouche.

and now the Ebay guy is part of this too. That’s a seriously wealthy Nazi you need to be very fucking careful of.

I just noticed this junk mail in my Mac Mail junk folder. The URL linked resolves to Paris, France.

I found this to be an interesting bit. Be warned, PURE speculation, no evidence;

Others are starting to have the same questions; it’s starting to look more than coincidental that all those swing states (FL, PA, MI and WI) had tiny margins.

Not that I don’t love a good conspiracy, but aren’t they always tiny margins? Isn’t that the definition of a “swing state”?

Florida maybe. Prior elections from what I’ve seen are 2-3%.
Most likely though you are correct and it’s just my anger run amok; since those mid-west states are demographically similar (education, age, income, race) it follows the results would be similar.

Watching this press conference… it is so obvious that Turmp is compromised by the Russians, if not an outright traitor.

Really hard to watch.

I had it on for about 30 seconds. I can’t take burning fury in my heart before lunch. Let me know when the dick sucking starts.

Trump just said, live on TV, that Russian didn’t interfere. Standing right by Putin. This is definitive proof he’s in their pocket. His own Justice Dept has indicted 30 people now!

Fucking. Scumbag. TRAITOR.