Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Well that settles that I guess. Whew! We can look forward to completely fair and unmolested elections this November now. **

** Completely fair and unmolested elections not inclusive of GOP gerrymandering, voter registration games, etc.

Before lunch? It feels like this has been a state of being for me since 2016. It honestly is probably very bad for my health, at this point.

Holy shit, he just said that Putin said he didn’t do it.

Right now, this second, Trump just said:

Putin has strongly denied any interference, and I agree with him.

Full stop. TRAITOR.

Fury Level: Over 9000.

It isn’t even directed square at Trump. It’s all the Republican sycophants and the voters who support them. I’m fucking livid right now.

Your daily reminder that you can never forgive anyone who voted for Trump. What they did is a black stain upon their lives forevermore.

Hey, Putin said that he’ll let our investigators come and work with his guys, to get to the bottom of this!

Jesus fucking christ.

Everyone remember this day. The way you remember Pearl Harbor. The way you remember 9/11. This is a direct attack upon our country. By our president. Never forget.

Now that you mention it, it has an eerily similar feeling. That sick feeling in my gut where part of my brain is in denial at what it’s watching.

Wait until he pardons the 12 intelligence officers that were just indicted.

It would be interesting watching Fox defend that, though I’m sure they’d do their utmost to make it sound like a heroic action for their viewers.

Bah. They’d say it’s to put it behind us so America can get back to being great again. They will excuse it.

In Search of The Oxymoron, a new PBS investigative series starring former CIA director John O. Brennan.

They are dead and buried. Long ago.

Not dead and buried, but they certainly long ago renounced the name. We’ve got people like @Timex, @Strollen, and @Scuzz on this forum as evidence of that.

And thank god for that, honestly. I’m glad there’s people that, while they disagree on a policy level, can see past the tribalism and understand what’s going on and vote to stop it.

Point taken. Anger clouds the mind.

Edit: I guess I was thinking more of people in office.