Secret Hitler Forum Game

“Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?” - Google or something

Good luck Sharaleo! Whoever ends up winning this game, it will be all your fault.

Make Germany Prussia Again…

wait… that was the problem, wasn’t it.

Perfect. We all have our excuse now!

Well, for providing helpful information in my time of need and at the same time not appending an appeal to be nominated yourself, you win my nomination!

@rowe33 nominated for Chancellor.

Discuss!

I hear rowe has a history of dalliances with mechanical men. Perhaps just what we need, or perhaps the path to our doom.

In any case artificial murder machines are just the kind of thing a fascist would devise. Is he secretly creating them, or figuring out how to destroy them from within…

You have chosen wisely! I agree with a platform of non-fascist policies, even if limits the power of our administration.

I will vote no on principle. The only data points we have to analyze at this stage in the game is who nominates who. We may as well draw the initial process out and get as much data as possible, to better accuse each other of being fascists/cylons later.

Crooked Craig has a bizarre fascination with the tragic and sudden end of humanity. In fact, he spends his spare time crafting story after story on the subject.

Sometimes the best way to avoid the destruction of all humanity is to ponder the mechanics of it.

And we are all supposed to vote in secret to be revealed all at once.

Obvious fascist signaling is obvious.

Nominating someone from the middle is suspicious. It is only matched by the suspicious act of nominating the person before you and the suspicious act of nominating the person after you.

But let us not forget that most suspicious act of all.

Nominating anyone at all that isn’t (insert your name here)

Since our vote is going to be revealed anyway, it seemed prudent to discuss strategy. Saying “I won’t tell you how I’m voting, but we should all vote no” doesn’t make any sense. If you have an alternative plan that makes sense, I’m happy to hear it.

Theoretically any Liberal should only vote for a government that includes them. But there are almost twice as many Fascist policy cards as there are Liberal though so I’d prefer not to rely on the populace picking a random one to enact if we reject three in a row. I’d suggest approving this government and giving us the chance to start us in the right path.

Since the first votes, and even the first chancellor, are effectively no information it is best to trust people, at this point, grasp the utility of knowledge.

Voting no is a valid choice, perhaps even the wise one. But so quickly and publically voting no seems to be precisely the type of thing a fascist would do to signal das furher that rowe is not one of their own.

I’ve got my eye on you

So from what I’ve seen only Fascists vote No and only Fascists vote Yes.

Legit.

Only fascists vote, which I guess is what got us into this mess in the first place. If only liberals would turn out for midterm elections.

Wheres the like button when you need it.

I think we found the secret Hitler.

Like for liberals voting, sigh because they often do not.

Hmmm with no cards to hand out, and term limits, it’s hard to judge an early pick like this.