Shameless plug time

God knows I love you and the Bioware guys, Dave, but FURIOUS MING???

This looks pretty cool to me. I’ve loved the idea of an rpg based on eastern mythology for a long time. If this comes out even half as good as KotOR you will definately be making the Xbox the platform of choice, for me anyway, when it comes to rpg’s.

So, i’m getting mixed signals here. Was that a yes or no on the issue of your immortal soul being in jeopardy?

So either take my word for it or not, your call.

Or, you could give a little more to go on for the sake of conversation. How’s that sound? That is what this messageboard shindig is for, is it not?

Is the unannounced PC project based on the same IP as Jade Empire? I have to say this one looks pretty sweet. I was beginning to wonder who I had to fuck a Bioware for some damn screenshots, and then viola! I must have been really wasted, 'cause I don’t even remember the encounter.

What? He’s really, really angry. ;)

It’s OK, since I’ve already informally renamed him Furious Mung.

I’ve played beat 'em ups. Is that what Jade is? You do a lot of one-on-one battles? I thought it was some kind of RPG with real-time combat.[/quote]

Jade is an action RPG, not a beat-em-up. Not a fighting game, either.

I don’t know why, but Furious Meng makes me think of the phrase “getting completely awesome on everyone’s bitch ASS”. Something tells me that I should find the name really stupid, but instead I like it.

Henpecked Ho made me do a double and triple-take, but I got over it.

ade is an action RPG, not a beat-em-up. Not a fighting game, either.

Wow. Bioware has building up to Origin’s Moebius and Windwalker, only on the X-Box.

Color me impressed.

:roll:

Juh? Sorry, I really don’t get where you’re going with that post (or what it has to do with mine heh).

That should be one of the snippets on the box. I’m definately buying it now :)

About time you bastards announced this. I can finally talk to people about it!

Also, congratulate someone for finally deciding to go with mo-cap. Tony must be pissed.

First-person shooters are PC fighting games, and until recently were non-existent on consoles.

Oh man, why did you do that to me? I’m never going to be able to play that character now. Blech!

[quote=“Tom_Ohle”]

Juh? Sorry, I really don’t get where you’re going with that post (or what it has to do with mine heh).[/quote]

You’ve heard of stream of consciousness? That was stream of lameness.

Missing word in my post. Let me recap:

Wow. Bioware has been building up to Origin’s Moebius and Windwalker, only on the X-Box.

Color me impressed.
:roll:

From the early comments that Bioware has been working up to this new game, through BG and NWN and KOTR, etc.

And I take it nobody has ever played Moebius and Windwalker.

–scharmers
[/i]

What about KOTOR2? That is the Bioware game I want to see.

olaf

I played Moebius Scharmers. I loved those pandas. If Bioware is making a fitting 200um5(?) version I would be impressed.

Just in time for Xbox 2! :) That would be my bet anyway.

Whew! Thank you for clearing that up. I prefer KOTOR fighting style RPGs to Virtua Fighting/Soul Caliber/Final Fight/DOA.