Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

What kind of barbarian doesn’t e-prescribe?

(I get it’s not 'Murica 'cause paracetamol instead of acetaminophen but other countries should be even more advanced…)

Doesn’t exist here. This is a country where 82% of all companies still depend on fax machines…
(Fax: Viele deutsche Firmen sind Fans der Fernkopie - DER SPIEGEL - link if anyone wants to chuck it through a translator)

If it makes you feel better, it would be a HIPAA violation for a pharmacist to IM the doctor to ask what it is

Another reason it’s not real is because you definitely need a name/dob to confirm you’re talking about the same case.

I was thinking it could have been a message from a nurse, putting in a prescription based on the Doc’s notes.

It would be, except HIPAA is also 'Murica, which using the name paracetamol is not.

Fax machines remain ridiculously integral to US healthcare as well.

Yep, probably penicillin and the patient dieded.

Can confirm. It’s aggravating becuase years back the requirement for keeping phone lines high enough quality to support data was relaxed and we’ve struggled to get reliable fax service since as many routes are good enough for voice, but not good enough to get a fax through. We’ve had to migrate over to third part solutions. I would love for us to stop needing to rely on faxing at all, it’s wild.

That is only a disguise if he is pretending to be Captain Kangaroo.

I used to watch that show as a kid. There was a train set (Kellogg’s branded), some dude called Mr. Green Jeans, and I can’t remember what else. It was all sort of bizarre now that I think of it.

No actual kangaroos, though, not that I remember.

The ping pong balls. That’s the only thing that kept me glued to the TV, waiting for the balls to drop.

I watched it, too. It was kind of a precursor to Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood but with more silliness. I remember the recurring ping pong ball drop gag.