Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

Not a fan of the weenie? How un-American!

Would this be a teenie weenie or a big weenie Tim?

synchroni-weenie

I love it that you bend those weenies into an L shape to serve. L is for weenie LOVE.

Is it more funny because it has Weight Watchers at the bottom?

I love these things.

That olive on the salmon looks like an eyeball. Is that what they were going for?

Man, we already knew hairstyles and clothes from back then were supertacky. I guess now we know the food was also supertacky.

-Tom

Well, to me anyway. Though I like the juxtaposition of “ham and bananas Hollandaise” with “Great American Recipe Collection” even better.

“The good beef suet” is a phrase I won’t soon forget.

I’m entirely unclear on what that fake pineapple is. Something horrible no doubt.

Ingredients: Lutefisk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Yellow Dye #5.

Those cup steak puddings… that’s just not right.

Not sure if serious, but this is the best/worst possibility.

This is awesome:

I Love Lucy?

Give that man a cigar!

Yep, that’s the major sets from the show. Who knew the club was right on the other side of the kitchen?

Awesome. I didn’t even notice that was a nightclub…I thought it was a cafeteria or something. I see the piano and bandstand now.

What tipped me off was the kitchen. I totally remember her kitchen being set up like that.

It’s kind of disturbing seeing a familiar world all decontextualized like that, though. It’s freaking me out.

Yeah, it freaked me out too when I saw it. What tipped me off when I was trying to guess it was the twin beds…and then like you I recognized the kitchen.

It is cool though that some publicist at Desilu sent a dude with a camera up onto a scaffold or boom to get that shot.

Luckily, Cracked magazine has you covered.

From the same article: