Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

Wait–is that a real photo of the set? I had just assumed it was a scale model…

I’m pretty sure that’s a model. A soundstage would have to be extremely tall to allow a picture from being taken at that angle, even from the rafters. The shadows seem to indicate the light is coming from above and behind the set, which doesn’t seem right. And that looks like a digital picture, not a 1950s B&W photo.

But it is a damn cool model.

Haha, two single beds. Don’t want to send the wrong message!

You’re right. The doofus who put this up on reddit got it shot down. Here’s the model:

Not one of Revell’s more popular kits.

Rejected prototype for a Mustang station wagon (this one’s legit, from Beschloss)

Looks like an elongated Gremlin, with a sexier front end.

Like a Gremlin hearse.

Yeah, gives a feel much more like a hearse than a wagon.

It’s the lack of back doors. Everyone not sitting up front goes in through the hatch!

Dude, that thing would be righteous for carrying my surfboards! Can I get it with wood paneling?

What a horrible thing to do to such a beautiful automobile. I wonder if that kid takes that thing on dates.

If you see it rocking, well… you know.

Well, I think that’s a replica of the car from Harold and Maude, so you REALLY want to follow that advice ;)

It’s not a replica. That’s a still from Harold and Maude.

It’s the lack of back doors. Everyone not sitting up front goes in through the hatch!

Lots of British cars used to be two-doors (and some still are). The front seats tilt forward so you can get in the back seats. Presumably the estate wagon did something similar.

Oh, he does. Unless Ruth Gordon is driving.

Except that the E-type, as it came out of the factory, was a two-seater.

Except that the E-type, as it came out of the factory, was a two-seater.

When I was working in the insurance industry, we had a guy working for the health insurance division that had a hearse very much like the one below as his daily driver.

I said that it was inappropriate for him to be in health insurance and that he should be transferred to funeral insurance, but, alas, nobody followed up.