Since avatars are now for everyone, what Patreon perk should replace it?

Who made the negative space in the logo transparent? It looks better with white fill like the example wumpus posted months ago.

((( maybe make the toggle by account? so other people see the flair of everyone, but I don’t have to see any flair. I know this could be asking too much. Only giving ideas here )))

I really love, LOVE seeing all the contributors and it makes me so happy that so many of us are supporting Tom and QT3, but I’d kind of hate for that mark to become a beacon that discourages new users from feeling like they have a voice that can be heard amongst any perceived ‘clique’. Is that something we need to worry about, or am I being stupid?

It was my first thought as well, although I’m not advocating one way or the other.

https://c.sceneclip.com/data/clip/C0gTAJ9/clip.gif

Kidding, I pay attention to you Dive^3. Sometimes…

Its fair to worry about I think. In general segregating your community isn’t a good idea. However, we don’t know what Tom’s plans are yet so perhaps the positives will outweigh the potential negatives.

Hahahahaha, golden!

…can’t change registered email addy…Patreon badge won’t show! I’ll be a second class pleb forever!

Something weird is going on with my account. It’s like there’s two of me and it won’t link up properly with patreon. I have different e-mail addresses between here and there but I can’t change either of them now to make it match?

Note I spelled your name completely wrong too. That was deliberate, peasant! Go till the fields and stop bothering your betters!

I did indeed notice that, I pay very close attention to everything you say now, after bricking my router!

WHY CAN’T I LIKE THIS POST

OH WELL. AT LEAST I CAN YELL EVERYTHING.

Wait, you non-patrons can’t like posts now? I assumed that was added for everyone.

Indeed, and they can’t see the true leaderboards either!

They will never know the true number of likes given by Patreons ,to one another.

New restrictions for the giveaway thread? I’m just kidding.

sort of.

Dr. Seuss is always a deep cut. Sneetches, indeed.

Got my password at Patreon changed to match this one. I guess now I wait… though it looks like I caused a schism in the DB somehow.