Sniper Elite 3 - Afrika

Switch version announced. Coming this year. Will include all DLC and local MP with motion control.

Started playing this again, nothing like a 4+ year gap between missions, finished up Siwa Oasis and the Kasserine Pass. Game still holds up, and I feel the need to finish this before starting Sniper Elite 4. :P

Some screens:

When the game gifts you a perfect lined up double headshot:

Found everything:

Kasserine Pass:

The tank fight which the game loves to toss at you most levels, went really well:

Peek-a-boo I see you tank commander.

Derp tank running over my mines, heh.

Some propaganda movie for the upcoming I am guessing big fight a few missions from now:

Press F:

Be damned if I could find that last war diary, after 30 minutes of running around I gave up. Sucks missing out on a collectible, where is my batman/witcher vision?!?!

Onward to mission 7 at some airfield.

Airfield was pretty fun, and one of the most explosive maps I’ve ever played on in a Sniper Elite game.

Didn’t bother finding the other war diaries, its just too much of a soul draining chore.

Onward to the final mission! I didn’t realize when I set this down ages ago that I was so near the end.

Finished up the final mission, overall I still preferred the story in Sniper Elite 2, seems I still have a few dlc missions to do now. Something regarding Churchill, and a Hitler take down mission also.

On to 4!

The Hitler missions are always built to allow a wide variety of resolutions, some of which are usually pretty spectacular and a few of which are often pretty funny. They’re awesome, but don’t get tied up too long, 4 is spectacular.

I really need to go back and play 3 myself. My friend and I tried to co-op it but the lack of mid-game saves made it difficult for two working adults to manage it (4 does not have this problem). We only got maybe 5 missions in. It’s a great game, it just didn’t work for us in that particular format.

Eventually! But first I have DLC that hasn’t been played! And finally some time to do so!