So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Pruitt confirmed as head of EPA because you know, deer and other animals that Republicans like to kill live in cities I guess.

I think Trump spokesman have surpassed Baghdad Bob in pretty much every dimension. We need a new name for these propagandist.

Pruitt confirmed as head of the EPA because the Republicans aren’t spinning enough world-ending plates just yet.

Fuck all Republicans.

Have I mentioned that? I thought I’d mention it again.

Who needs an HBO reboot of Dune when we all have a front seat of watching the oligarchs degrade our planet into Giedi Prime.

Truthless Trumpettes

They did it quick because Tuesday some emails are getting released, so we better confirm before anyone knows anything.
Not that it matter, there wont be an EPA in three months anyway.

Or an environment left to protect. Just think of the cost savings!

Breathing’s overrated anyway.

Sen. McCain brings a message to Germany: Trump is an incompetent liar.

in many respects this administration is in disarray and they’ve got a lot of work to do … The president I think makes statements (and) on other occasions contradicts himself. So we’ve learned to watch what the president does as opposed to what he says

So put your money where your mouth is, McCain.

At the very beginning, 4chan met once a year in only one place in the world: Baltimore, Maryland at the anime convention, Otakon. As a nerdy teen growing up in Baltimore in the 90s, I had wandered into Otakon much like I had later wandered into 4chan, just when it was starting. I also attended Otakon in the mid-aughts when 4chan met there, likewise to promote my webcomic.

As someone who has witnessed 4chan grow from a group of adolescent boys who could fit into a single room at my local anime convention to a worldwide coalition of right wing extremists (which is still somehow also a message board about anime), I feel I have some obligation to explain.

So what exactly is he suppose to do. He’s already voted against one nominee he didn’t agree with. He has been critical of Trump on Bannon elevation to the NSC, the Executive order, and the general chaos of the White House?

Given the insanity of Trump, that’s not enough.

McCain’s prior bravery can never be taken away from him, but after 2007 or so, he’s become a coward.

That is a bit of a stretched argument. Whatever 4chan may be, it doesn’t explain Trump and it isn’t an engine of Trump’s success. There’s no 4chan in Hungary, Poland, France or the Philippines yet there are plenty of versions of Trump in those countries.

The whole world is becoming increasingly progressive/liberal but, as in Newton’s law, every action has an equivalent, opposite reaction so that’s what Trump, Orban, Le Pen or even Brexit are.

It’ll be interesting to see if the world wide revulsion of Trump results in more leftist victories in Europe/Asia.

Sure there is, /pol/ is multicultural and diverse.

Hungarian Nazis, Polish Nazis, French Nazis and yes, even Filipino Nazis abound.

It is a really nice description of the onlin phenomenon though. I share your reservations that it doesn’t follow that the online aspects affected much of the real world.

It has already made an impact in Austria:
May 22nd Presidential elections - leftist vs far right c 50% - 50% result. Results annulled after a Constitutional Court decision.
December 4th elections (after Trump’s win) 54% to 46% leftist win.

That’s a rather remarkable turnaround, thanks for sharing it.

Here’s a sign of things to come I think:

What happens if Canada goes nativist and starts wanting to keep the refugees out? I can see that happening.