So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/05/16/nine-injured-at-demonstration-in-northwest-washington/

Nine people were injured Tuesday afternoon during a demonstration outside the Turkish Embassy on Washington’s Embassy Row.

All nine were taken to hospitals, and at least one was reported to be in serious condition.

From initial accounts, it appeared that fighting may have broken out between opposing groups of demonstrators. Police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck said two people were arrested.

The demonstration comes as Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan met with President Trump in the White House.
[…]
The protest on Tuesday took place outside the ambassador’s residence on Sheridan Circle NW. Traffic there was backed up for a time.

It was not clear whether the apparent dispute at the protest involved clashes between Erdogan supporters and those who oppose him over such matters as the Kurdish issue.

Do bodyguards have diplomatic immunity? Why weren’t the DC police taking down those fucks?

They’re part of a diplomatic team so probably. We could easily declare them persona non grata and kick their asses out. It also should be a massive incident for Turkey diplomatically. But it wont because Trump wants to suck Erdogan’s authoritarian gollum cock and will take his side (and doing nothing is definitely taking his side).

We just had foreign nationals beat up Americans on American soil for exercising their First Amendment rights. Expect our leader to do fucking nothing about it because he hates those rights and doesn’t want us to have them anyway.

Personally I’d have no problem with a Lethal Weapon 2 ending, but that doesn’t tend to happen. Then again neither does this level of flagrant abuse of immunity. But they know Trump wont do shit, he has property in Turkey and he’s not likely to piss off a strongman who could shut his stuff down with a phone call.

Technically, this should be a topic the zenophobic, isolationist, warmongering far right GOP should be ALL OVER right now. So far, not a peep.

The GOP loves seeing protesters hurt. Any kind of protesters will do.

I’ve yet to see such hypocrisy.

They will defend nazi protesters carrying torches.

I’m shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

OK, I got a genuine LOL out of that one. I can’t believe Trump still has the capacity to surprise me, but it seems like every day he pulls a rabbit out of his hat to display yet another dysfunction.

Too hard to parody what’s already a ridiculous situation?

The Onion has found a way. Behold!

I feel the same way. Every day is some new low. I guess this is what you get when you hand over the keys to someone with a severe personality disorder.

Well, it’s just not a new low, but the quantity of crap happening is so much that it overwhelms you to the point where you can’t focus on any one thing. There is ALWAYS a new shiny despicable act around the corner.

Seriously, how can news organizations devote time / energy to something he said a month ago when so many new things are happening on a daily basis?

Haahahahahahahahhaha

OMG I’m dying.

I do hope Venus being flipped over is treated as gender reassignment.

That’s not Venus, that’s a man, baby!

You go girl!

Counting down to the first time Patriothole gets shared as real news on Facebook.

I’m sure they have writers meetings where they’re like “is this stupid enough that nobody could possibly believe it?” Spoiler: it’s never stupid enough.

So freaking good.

[quote]
It’s despicable, but it’s true. CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post—none of these leftist media outlets thought the American people deserved to know that on September 11, 2001, thousands of their countrymen had been killed in an Islamic terrorist attack. So they ignored the story entirely. If it had affected a beloved liberal pet cause like the transgendering of bathrooms or the murder of unborn babies, you’d better believe that date would be seared in the minds of Americans. But because the story conflicted with the pro-Islam liberal media narrative, September 11 to most people is just another meaningless day on the calendar.[/quote]

[quote]
This is a photo of Clinton and Barack Obama watching a live feed of a top-secret Navy SEAL raid in which the mastermind behind the Towergate attacks, Osama bin Laden, was shot dead in his own home. In other words, you’ve got two of the most powerful people on the planet overseeing a mission to silence the one man in the world who knew the full truth about Towergate and could expose it to the masses. Now he’s dead, and we’ll never hear the whole story. How convenient.[/quote]

What kind of rat jumps onto a sinking ship?

Just guess!