So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

This reads like a mix of religion and m’lady.

I was thinking the exact same thing.Lol

… hence the logic of the hijab/burka/veil/[insert religious law regulating female clothing].

To be fair, most men (me included) can assume that they’ll have powerful lust going on in a given day. But for me, at least, stationary is expensive so this is a no-go.

It’s just cheaper to keep your lust to yourself. Fringe benefit of not looking like a deranged stalker.

But the LORD will know that you have lusted, and have failed to repent.
Enjoy the hellfire, pervert.

Can’t keep your lust to yourself man, you’ll create a nasty lust feedback loop, spontaneously combust or something.

As we all know from Keenan Wynn’s character Col. “Bat” Guano in Dr. Strangelove, it’s “prevert.” :-D

Holy fuck

. . . seems strangely appropriate in response.

This seems like something written up by a sexual addiction 12-step group. Run by the 700 club.

That’s what I thought. It’s just his version of an opening line. I doubt it works very well for him though. :)

Seems like the lamest pick up line ever to me.

“You’re so hot I have to ask Jesus for forgiveness!”

Michael Joseph Merritt needs to up his game and have a tape of Barry White reading that letter out load, to music, as he hands the letter over. “Dearest Damsel. . . that’s right . . . uh-huh. . .when I looked upon you. . . . .”

I wonder if Mike Pence has a case of those cards on him at all times.

Nothing to do with politics but just horrible.

Holy…What.The.Fuck.

I have no words.

I do, let them rot.

I think you mean, “Give 'em a six month paid vacation and bring 'em back with a medal.”

(Yes, I realize the gov is shooting for fire + charge here, but SOP and all).

Which at least they didn’t this time.

Well, they probably spent all their magazines in the wild shootout that precipitated the, uh, second half of the car chase?