So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Ladies and gentlemen, the 46th President of the United States.

So from a president who uses “bastard” to one who uses “mother fucker”. We are a classy country.

Mike Judge’s film will be looked back upon as a model for modern society.

Shortly after Idiocracy came out, I made two predictions about it that have both turned out to be wrong. One was, that it would go from the Comedy section of video stores to the Documentary section. That was foiled by the extinction of video stores. The other was that it would take 30 years instead of 500 to get to that point. It ended up only taking about 10.

I realize it’s probably not intended as such, but I actually always really identified with Luke Wilson’s character in Idiocracy. He boiled down more or less my entire life’s guiding philosophy in this exchange:

Pvt. Joe Bowers: Why me? Every time Metsler says, “Lead, follow, or get out of the way,” I get out of the way.
Sgt. Keller: Yeah, when he says that, you’re not supposed to choose “get out of the way.” It’s supposed to embarrass you into leading - or at least following.
Pvt. Joe Bowers: That doesn’t embarrass me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/bob-corker-on-trumps-biggest-problem-the-castration-of-rex-tillerson/2017/10/13/8a331abc-b03b-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html

There would seem to be plenty to worry about, from Trump’s insistently hawkish statements about North Korea, including personal insults directed at ruler Kim Jong Un, to his showy “decertification” of the Iran nuclear deal Friday. Yet as Corker sees it, the biggest problem is that Trump is neutering his own chief diplomat, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and thereby inviting “binary” situations in which the United States will have to choose between war and a North Korea or Iran capable of threatening the United States with nuclear weapons.

“You cannot publicly castrate your own secretary of state without giving yourself that binary choice,” Corker told me in a phone interview Friday. “The tweets — yes, you raise tension in the region [and] it’s very irresponsible. But it’s the first part” — the “castration” of Tillerson — “that I am most exercised about.”

You know Trump would have 2,000 palace eunuchs by now if there was a place where he could buy them.

You know the moral dilemma about travelling back in time to kill Hitler as a baby in order to save millions of lives?

The way this is going all we would need to do to save millions of lives is travel back to the beginning of this thread.

Oh the one hand, that’s outrageous. On the other hand, if you’re checking into a Trump hotel, you’re a member of the choir they are preaching to.

I would trade Trump for Camacho in a second.

Camacho actually learned and admitted his mistake.

Camacho has at least 40 IQ points on DJT.

Actually, some of those hotels would probably prefer not to be associated with Trump.

If it wasn’t so political I’d put it in the un-gif thread

Bot or the dumbest fuck to have ever lived? We report, you decide.
https://twitter.com/AliciaLee1256/status/920017946667339777

When my wife showed me that one earlier, I said I hoped it was sarcasm. She thought I was being overly optimistic

AUSTIN, Texas — The Trump administration is preventing an undocumented, pregnant teenager detained in a Brownsville refugee shelter from getting an abortion in a policy shift with big implications for hundreds of other pregnant, unaccompanied minors held in such shelters.

She is not the first to be stopped, according to advocates who work with undocumented teenagers.

For the last seven months, the Health and Human Services Department has intervened to prevent abortions sought by girls at federally funded shelters, even in cases of rape and incest and when the teen had a way to pay for the procedure. The agency has instead forced minors to visit crisis pregnancy centers, religiously affiliated groups that counsel women against having abortions, according to documents obtained by POLITICO, interviews with sources involved in the Brownsville case and those familiar with the agency’s policy.

In some cases, a senior HHS official has personally visited or called pregnant teens to try to talk them out of ending their pregnancies.

What the fuck is wrong with this country…

About 40% of the voting population.

Evangelicals have been holding their noses with superhuman strength while they support him, so he’s just paying back the favor.