So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Like this one?

Or maybe this one?

https://nifa.usda.gov/announcement/usda-invests-68-million-research-and-extension-grants-pollinator-health

BEEEES!

I guess this goes here…

I was under the impression he’s very unpopular, so not sure what his strategy is here.

To win I imagine.

Nah, it’s to act as a platform for grifting, a la Moore/Palin/Trump. Winning is a side-issue, and may not actually be desired.

I see Arpaio as more of an idealogue. He actually thinks he knows how things should be done. And they should be done his way.

When you consider that Moore’s pedophilia is the only thing that cost him the election, other bible-totin’ gun-thumpin’ minority-bashin’ assholes across the country have to like their chances. Although admittedly Arizona isn’t Alabama.

No, it’s not Alabama.

Arpaio lost his last election for sheriff. And that was in November 2016, likely the best possible time to be a Trump supporter.

But did he have Bannon’s support!? /s

Probably. Didn’t Trump appear with Arpaio in Arizona? I could be wrong.

He held a rally in Phoenix a few months ago where he hinted at pardoning Arpaio and then did so a few days later.

So glad I’m leaving this fucking state today.

Where ya going?

In the airport right now, headed to Seattle.

This statement does not jive well with this one.

Am I wrong in assuming Alabama would be considered… worse.

No, you would not be wrong. Especially for you.

Not to put too fine a point, but the racist tendencies in Arizona tend to be more pointed at hispanics and Native Americans. Alabama you, specifically, would be much more likely to face issues, sadly.

I grew up in Georgia, have lived in Memphis and just spent the last year in Phoenix. I did not enjoy my time in Arizona but will agree that it is in better shape than Aladamnbama.

Oregon has a similar issue then with Airzona, the red parts anyway. You can put a fine point on it. Thanks to Moore, my views of Alabama didn’t really improve. I believe technically the extended side of the black side of my family is from there, but for most my life I could not afford to go there, and now that I can I don’t really want to.

Fuckin’ Native Americans. They should all go back to… America…

Excellent.