So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Interesting, although I suspect he would pull those folks away from Ward.

Ward is piece of shit, who will attract the piece of shit vote… but given the option? Arpaio will totally lock up the piece of shit vote.

Everyone there knows who he is, and those types of voters love him.

I mean Craig Brittain is in there too, so he doesn’t necessarily have the piece of shit vote locked up.

lol that guy

Brittain doesn’t really have the name recognition though. He’s a really impressive piece of shit, don’t get me wrong, but the asshole vote doesn’t know who he is.

Also, his name is Britain. Fuck that noise, this is 'murica!

Kelly Ward and Arpaio running against each, I’m bringing the popcorn. This has the potential of making the Roy Moore campaign look normal.

If the Bannon strategy is to primary establishment Republican by running two wing-nut candidates against them, that is very stable genius-level brilliant.

So I guess the wingnuts who own Breitbart don’t appreciate Bannon’s opinions of the Trump family.

Rebekah Mercer cut him off, and that’s that.

From (according to the press clippings) visionary leader of the revolutionary right to has-been in one year.

Oh, he’ll land somewhere. Bannon has an audience.

(Fairly confidant this is a joke. For now)

He can always get back into the gold-farming racket.

Sirius XM radio?

Nope, he lost his Sirius gig.

I really think he learned all he knows about politics because of his time in gaming. He saw how you can sway people and use hate and the Internet to mess things up.

Yup, to his credit (maybe not the right word) he saw the awful power in the fetid putrescence of frustrated masculinity that also produced Gamergate.

Forgot that. But still, there has to be room for such a bright star.

Oh good. That’s not blatantly corrupt or anything.

Is that shot real?

That does sound bad, but actually it looks like he is following a precedent:

In late 2016, the Obama administration extended temporary one-year waivers to five banks — Citigroup, JPMorgan, Barclays, UBS and Deutsche Bank. Late last month, the Trump administration issued new, longer waivers for those same banks, granting Citigroup, JPMorgan, and Barclays five-year exemptions. UBS and Deutsche Bank received three-year exemptions.

As far as I can tell, all of these banks legally would otherwise have to get GTFO of the US due to their criminal convictions. That might be … problematic. So I can understand why the waivers were issued.

Wow. Arpaio’s early polling MUCH stronger than I ever expected. Holy shit.

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/951096752731455489

McSally has to be delighted by Arpaio entering the mix to split the crazy vote in Arizona. But man. That just looks like a 3-way split that could go anywhere.

So basically what you’re saying is that the Republican base in Arizona is bugfuck nuts racist. The question then becomes, in a hypothetical world where Arapaio takes the nom, could he win? Would McSally be more likely to win?

Or is it crazy to even guess.