So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

No, he is attempting to be funny. He is failing, as per usual.

Nancy Pelosi 's response to this Tweet 😳

Stormy Daniels certainly enjoyed economic success the last year.

Actually, it was 2016. But she did benefit from trickle-down economics or was that just the Russian girls? It is so hard to keep track.

Couple shots from the LA march. Seemed like a good turnout.

Fake news. I’m sure those photos are taken before everyone showed up, that’s why they look so empt…er, wait…

Those photos are from a Trump rally a year ago! FAKE

Color me envious of the beautiful weather in LA (but not of the traffic–Portland’s has grown hellish enough thank you).

Durrrrr

It’s their sheer incompetence hat keeps them going. If they were slightly more competent, they all would have caved, gone to jail, gone insane, or moved abroad with their money by now.

Basically Trump made a deal with Schumer, then the GOP said that deal wasn’t good and axed it.

He’s the best negotiator, guys.

The upside is that he can’t go golfing this weekend for the first time ever and it’s really sticking in his craw.

Well, fuck him. He brought the whole DACA complication on himself by cancelling/failing to renew the EO from the previous Administration. But NOOO, he had to be the Anti-Obama, so he couldn’t leave well enough alone. I hope he chokes on it.
One year in, three more to go. You guys tired of “winning” yet?

Yglesias’s take, for what it’s worth:

You know who else had a take…

Maybe Trump is just embarrassed about the document because he wanted to keep its contents under wraps? E.g. he didn’t want Dems to see them in print, who could then pin him down on the issue?

The fucking New York Times headline yesterday was “Democrats block deal to avert shutdown” or something to that effect.

Along with the extension of CHIP, did this latest CR from come with a bunch of poison pills like eliminating taxes that help pay for the ACA? Thought I heard/read that somewhere.

Yes. That’s what I heard as well. Might have been in a thread here.