Social media controls the world

Then you and @CraigM can have a lame non-emulsion. Have fun having your fats break and create watery sauces for all time, bros!

As long as we can agree that BĂ©arnaise is amazing, we’re probably good.

Just use spicy mustard, weaklings. Obama does.

Yes. But what kind? Understand, you will be graded.

I’m rather partial to Guldans spicy mustard

Preach Brother!

It’s Butter for me. Anything Mayo can do, butter can do better.
So much better.

I love butter! Anyway, Mayo of bread is practically unheard of in Europe, where butter and margarine reign surpreme.

Guldens, but yeah. You pass. :) -5 points for spelling. 95.

I vote that @craigm be elected emperor of the world. So let it be said, so let it be done. Death to mayo and all mayo-like substances!!

Hear, hear!
Down with Mayo!

The barbaric germans even put the disgusting stuff on their fries.

When my family first moved down here, we weirded out our new found friends and extended family by dipping artichokes in mayonnaise. I still do it today. My teen years, I enjoyed Miracle whip on cold sandwiches and nothing else too, just me and my day did the whip

Fresh made, or GTFO!

I don’t think that’s popular in Germany. The Netherlands and Belgium do put it on fries though.

Which is odd, but at least they don’t put it on bread.

What’s wrong with mint juleps? :OOO

Why is it considered odd? It’s delicious.

Real mayonnaise I mean. Most stuff, especially store bought, is disgusting gloopy shit.

Just not a fan of Mayo, when Butter is 100x better.

Then again, I prefer BBQ sauce on my fries.

I like butter!

Well, I currently live in germany, so I can conclusively say that germans love mayo with their fries. Usually they add ketchup as well, which created the shorthand “fries red white” when ordering it anywhere.

The other mainstay is the combo with a chopped up sausage and curry sauce.

It’s pretty standard on packaged sandwiches at least in the UK. Which is one reason why I rarely eat them.

Millenials have ruined mayonnaise too. Check out “Just Mayo” which according to the FDA is not really mayonnaise, since it doesn’t contain eggs. Words have no meaning anymore!

Well, if the UK does it, then you know it’s completely awful and should not be duplicated. There is a reason why the best British food is stolen from other Commonwealth nations.

So what actually is it? Congealed oil?