• Coke
  • Diet Coke
  • Pepsi
  • Diet Pepsi
  • Generic cola
  • Non-cola such as Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew
  • I don’t watch TV and I don’t drink that Shit Bonerz

0 voters

Of the options, Coke, but really Mexican Coke specifically. It was kind of amazing to find a version of the drink that tastes like it did when I was a kid.

Coke Zero when I drink it, but I’ve almost completely switched to La Croix or whatever sparkling water is on sale.

Let’s call that Diet Coke. :)

Fuck that, Coke zero sucks, it’s completely different from the ambrosial diet Coke.

Okay, okay. You are right. So call it a non-cola drink? :)

Coke Zero is like maybe 10% sweeter. Otherwise they’re pretty much the same thing.

Uh oh. Here we go. :)

The difference is that Coke Zero is the Coke formula with aspartame instead of HCFS (or in good parts of the world, cane sugar), whereas Diet Coke is its own formulation. I originally thought Zero had a different weird chemical instead of sugar, but no.

I used to drink a lot of different stuff but now I have to avoid sugar and there’s like 100x less variety in the diet market. sigh
Coke as far as cola, though. Zero, now.

Where is my Diet Dr. Pepper option? You all know it tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper, right?

Yes. There is an option for it.

YOU GO TO HELL. YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

See? I warned you. :P

Rich. My man. What on God’s green (but getting browner) Earth have you done?!?! This is how it begins! The great forum war of 2021 that expands to consume the internet from the inside!

Be strong. Be prepared. Stand back and wait. :)

You know, it’s funny, I can’t actually recall the last time I had a Coke. I think maybe I grew out of it. I drank tons of it when I was a kid but now I normally drink flavored carbonated water or beer if I want something bubbly.

Diet Broke.

I ain’t payin’ Coke/Pepsi prices.

You have been paying attention to me Rich!

(but, seriously, I haven’t had pop in near on 20 years, and I watch maybe 1 hour of TV in a week)

I got a coupon from a grocery delivery service for $50 off my first two orders of $100. I now have diet coke 12-packs stacked to the ceiling of one of my closets. No joke.

I also bought some mangoes and Stouffers french bread pizzas, apropos of nothing.

Massive amounts of coffee and tea wasn’t a choice, my fall back was dr pepper so I chose that.