[Solium Infernum] Game for those available throughout the week

With Christmas right around the corner, I’ll be heading out of town Thursday morning and won’t be returning until the evening of New Years Day. Since I won’t have access to SI until then, I won’t be able to take my turn until I return. I hope everyone’s too busy to notice the lack of turns.

Let’s try to bang out a bunch of turns today and tomorrow then. I’ll be off from work for the holidays so I’ll have plenty of time. I may be the guy that’s the slowest so far due to my work schedule.

I agree. Let’s try to burn through some turns. In the meantime, you can all blame my girlfriend, since she’s not letting me bring her laptop. Apparently, she doesn’t understand that playing strategy games is relaxing to me. Sheesh!

Oh, and don’t think I haven’t been taking note of your slacking turn submission performance, EO. I’m watching you! ;-)

Yeah, even the (potential) rulers of hell have to take a little time off for the holidays.

Right before heading out the door for the airport, my girlfriend decided she wanted to bring the laptop. It’s too bad she didn’t tell me sooner, because I didn’t have any time to transfer the necessary SI files to it to host and submit turns for the games I’m in. :-(

FYI: Zstylzhemghi may have at least Deceit 4, since he just looted my vault. I’d recommend concentrating all demands on him because of this, and the fact that his public objective is Lust and he currently controls The Temple of Lust.

EDIT: Now it seems Old Scratch tried to loot my vault. Me thinks someone has Ritual Masking.

Oh, boy, it looks like things are finally heating up! Insults and demands are flying, Old Scratch is now my vassal, and Reaver (damn Princes and their invulnerable personal legions) is finally having to deal with other archfiends, besides me and Old Scratch. Let the pigeons loose!

It’s my first multiplayer game of SI, but I’ve been learning a ton from everyone. I’m really curious to see how all of this is going to play out.

And Gunner’s personal legion falls to the Reaver juggernaut, on the same turn he hurls an insult at me. Lose your personal legion, hurl an insult. Only in hell!

Instead of declining to claim vendetta upon me, Reaver decide to, but he may have bitten off more than he can chew this time. Will the Prince’s rampage finally be stopped? We’ll see!

Really, SI?

Really?

Virtually every time I use a Deceit ritual in another game I’m in–even with the perks that add to my deceit roll–the ritual fails. In this game, Thesper tosses a single PCB at my Loyalty-2 Legion and succeeds in taking ownership of it, even though I have the Paranoid perk. REALLY, SI?

At least everyone now knows that Thesper has Deceit 5 and a praetor that no one’s able to defeat in single combat.

A couple turns ago, Thesper stole a legion of mine to which is attached a praetor and artifact. Even though Thesper now owns the legion, I noticed that the praetor and artifact show up in both of our Forces screens. I posted this as a possible bug in the main SI thread, and, sure enough, Vic has confirmed that it is. His reply:

After I process the next turn, I’ll send Vic the main.sav so he can fix it before I send it to everyone.

Hey folks, I’m going to be out for a couple weeks, beginning this Sunday. I’m happy to help try and plow through as many turns as we can before then.

I debated bringing a laptop, but I think my wife would kill me. This is our makeup honeymoon, after the first was cancelled due to a family emergency.

No problem! Makeup honeymoon is >>> SI. Any idea when you’ll be back?

Two weeks - unless I’m stranded abroad, I should be back 2/13.

I would like to suggest that the other five players concentrate all their effort solely on Thesper. He is clearly walking away with this game, as most of his disciplines are likely at least level 4:

Wrath (confirmed to be level 4)
Deceit (confirmed to be level 6)
Prophecy (confirmed to be level 2)
Destruction (confirmed to be level 3)
Diabolism (at least level 1, likely higher, given the levels of his other disciplines (i.e., spent a lot of tribute to increase them))

He also has 5 known relics and 1 known artifact, but he likely has more relics attached to ritual slots.

Updated Thesper’s discipline levels in post 55.

Eep. Although well done to whoever’s been looting my vaults, in 4 attempts they’ve nabbed a total of 31 tribute cards :( .

Yeesh! I don’t think I’ve collected that many tribute cards via Demand Tribute the entire game!

Well, it’s been a great game, everyone. I’m sorry I have to put things on hold when we’re this close to the end. It looks like Thesper is going to take this one easily, but I suppose we might have a couple of turns left.

Yup. The 15th token wasn’t drawn on the turn I just processed. We’ll resume when you get back, but it looks like Thesper’s going to take this one.