Some things X Rebirth thinks about me that aren't true

Well said!
Also, still broken after a month of pushing out patches like crazy.

hmmm...... may i suggest you apply for a job with Egosoft, I think you have what they are looking for.

Yes, I was thinking of the American cocks. I guess I have a knee-jerk reaction to the name now. Thanks for clearing that up, I'm very glad to know that I can still support Saints Row, and maybe pick this game up after some EXTREME discounting.

I came at this from a different angle. I gave rebirth a try... I really really tried to like it, with that said... i couldn't stand it after a couple of very dedicated days trying to learn it. I then went and installed X3 TC and am now playing X3 AP. Going about it this was an eye opener as i actually came into this with no Bias (other than knowing of the many horrendous reviews the game got but not know exactly why).

OMG egosoft what have you done! Rebirth is an utter abortion compared to X3. Rebirth completely missed the mark on what made the X3 series fun! This review captured everything I could think of that bothered me when trying this out. This game is so far off what the original series was, i would compare it to McLaren putting out their latest car with all the bells and whistles... but forgetting the wheels/suspension. It's that bad!

They forgot to copy paste a decades old formula that worked in X3 TC, ships lots of fucking ships. They assume we want peanut butter sandwich when we actually want a cold turkey sub with shit loads of toppings. This game touted a modding community larger than X3 so far it seems to be collecting dust. No real mods exist, not even UI based mod which it's superior XML templates were designed to rectify. Can we just sue this company already?