Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Someone pointed out in the comment section at Kotaku that Jedi: Fallen Order takes place 5 years after Order 66, the new Disney+ show Obi Wan Kenobi takes place 10 years after Order 66, and this new one Jedi: Survivor takes place 5 years after the last game, which puts it at approximately the same time as Obi Wan. So maybe some potential to reference events in the show.

Steam page up…

Why is this a featured screenshot on Steam?

The saber will have different nozzles for finer work.

Wait, one of them shows him with a blaster!

It is no longer a more civilized age.

He needs a ranged weapon.

It looks like Cal has a 5 o’clock shadow. I bet this means we’re going to be able to unlock beard skins from crates! I never wanted those extra stims, I was always searching for a poncho that would strike fear into my opponent’s heart.

March 16 release date briefly shown on Steam. More info to be shown at the show on Thursday. I’ve forgotten which show that is :)

I forgot about this. I am looking forward to this.

That’s good news. I was wishing the big releases that were “must have” games were spread out more. I got my wish! Woohoo!

Aw, I was looking forward to this one. Guess I have a little further to look.

Holy crap, I somehow missed this whole thread. Had no idea a sequel was coming. Coincidentally, I just reinstalled the first game for another potential go. Guess this cinches it.

Showing the character beating up on wildlife isn’t exactly the best way to sell me on the game, but I am confident there’s much more to be found there, going off the first game. I’m sure it will be fun.

You bring up a good point. In games like the Assassin’s Creed series, the last three at least, you need resources that largely come from animals. I hate killing animals in these games, especially when they are modeled really well and doubly so when, for mammals at least, the sounds are so evocative of the real thing. I end up buying leather or whatever because I can’t bring myself to shoot the little foxes and bunnies.

Hope they get to complete the trilogy.