Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Clones gone wild

I mean that hardly constitutes spoiler, as she is one of the central characters, with many connections due to the Clone Wars.

It’s like having something set in or near the OT time and having Vader show up.

I’m curious about what will happen to Wrecker. Is it a ticking time bomb, or will it be sorted out early.

Not sure about the spoiler policy, but it’s always nice to see a Clone Wars favorite return.

Well, if the Loki thread is anything to go by, you must use Spoiler tags for anything else then a week old. Or less then a season old. Or less then a decade old.

Or something. There are no rules, but when in doubt use a spoiler tag.

I would assume though, that few people have seen today’s episode just yet.

A nice surprise today.

Ah, this is outrageous. I have been busy today! I want to see this surprise. Don’t tell me though.

That was cool.

Right?!

So I kinda trailed off around episode 3 but caught up tonight.

Loved seeing familiar characters revisited, and really excited to see where they go from here!

This episode really was dark. Nice to see Hera again, and a bit of her background.

Yeah I really enjoyed how dark it got. This show doesn’t fuck around and I’m here for it.

I’m a couple of months behind, but apparently the season is still going, season finale released today, I read.

We just finished this tonight. It had it’s ups and downs but overall the three of us enjoyed it. Hopefully there will be a second season.

It’s already been renewed for Season 2. I thought it was decent, but it highlighted my preference for shorter seasons. The last three episodes were great, but it felt like there was some filler in the middle. Overall I liked it but it was uneven. I think the 6-8 episode The Mandalorian and Marvel live action shows do a better job making each weeks’ episode seem very meaningful.

It was decent. It felt quite formula-matic in an A Team with a kid ( something Disney has fallen back on a lot with the Star Wars series ) kind of way and had a lot of filler episodes but it also definitely had its bright spots. The Hera episodes were great but I found the final episode a bit underwhelming. It really didn’t move the plot forward much ( the penultimate episode had more impact than the last one ) and the only really essential scene was the stinger. The rest of the time they just pounded us with the fact that Crosshair was self motivated and not chip controlled and was simply a flaming asshole, something they had already established.

I’m enjoying Bad Batch alot, more than any other Star Wars animated series to date (and better than some of the recent movies).

It does still cater to a young audience with Omega and some of the broad characterizations, but I guess I’m not bothered by that as some people are because I like the adventures. And there have been some have been awesome stories, but I’ll refrain from discussing details to avoid spoilers other than to say they would make great RPG adventures.

Yussssss

Yeah, we are all in as well - this is some of the better Star Wars recently, including all live-action, which has been rather disappointing to us so far, except for season 2 of Mandalorian.
The Bad Batch though, is wonderful, and this is great news!

We had just talked about whether another season had been announced. This is great news.