Steam Game Awards - What's your vote?

Game of the Year I went with Kingdom Come Deliverance. It’s the most fun I’ve had top to bottom of any game even though it doesn’t have the most hours played.

Now to assign the other categories (not VR since I don’t have it) so some other favorites get some attention. Maybe Battle Brothers or Endless Space 2 will get Labor of Love? Or Maybe ES2 will get best environment. Or maybe Warhammer 2. Oh nooooos too hard!

those awards are void: Valve won’t let me pick Illwinter as my favourite developers!

You can vote for Artifact though. It’s not out, but you can vote for it.

Here is the link since I had a hard time locating it.

[edit]

Crap. It didn’t let me select Harebrained Schemes for Best Developer. :(

Presumably Age of Wonders 3 will sweep all categories, as is proper.

I think I’ll be the only person who nominated Master Reboot.

AC: Ody for me. I already voted. Malaka!

Hmm I wonder what Kingdom Come: Deliverance is going for in the sale. I will check…

35.99??? Nope. Nice try steam sale.

Y’all crazy, clearly the best game of this year was RDR2. Oh, ha ha, that didn’t get released on PC! Where’s my head?

Funny, I feel the same way about Florence!

OMG, R2D2 is one of my favorites robots too!

Hmm. It’s $29.99 on PSN right now. I ended up buying it tonight because I finally got my $15 for Sony’s preorder promotion last month, and I already had $9 in credit left over from a birthday gift so I’m only out under $6. What I’m trying t say is @jpinard better not have steered me wrong!

The sweet taste of victory, when you look at all our weak comebacks, eh!

Some of them aren’t 2018 releases. ;)

Steam should do a better job of telling people what actually came out in 2018!

I know, but I played them in 2018!

I’m not sure I would have had games for all the categories if I limited myself to 2018 releases.

Click through if you’ve got a bit too much faith in humanity today.

How can GTA V be a “labor of love”? They’re totally into making the money.

I can only imagine the same way a boat can become Boaty McBoatface, but less awesome.

The best developer category is great. It’d be like seeing New English Library getting the Hugo or something.