What is everyone buying? :)

This is free:

Nioh 2 complete for sure.
Maybe Treasure of the Agean
Need to look to see if anything else

Paladin’s Oath, 30% off
L.A. Noire (yes, it is old), 70% off
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries - Rise of Rasalhague, 25% off

Thanks for that call-out. I haven’t played it since the PS3 version but have been thinking about a replay.

Holy fuck, just about my entire wishlist is on sale. BRACE FOR IMPACT!

Wow, Gladius is 90% off, only $4? Wasnt that supposed to be pretty good?

Checks epic. Oh, it’s free there…

Terminator: Resistance is discounted to $15.99 on Steam now, and goes on sale rarely (normally $39.99). Supposedly a solid B-tier game that captures some of the barely glimpsed “Future War” feel from the first two films. I’m tempted to pick it up.

Also RDR 2 for under 20 since I’ve only played it on Playstation 4 and wonder about the modding potential on PC.

Thinking about:

Railroad Tycoon 3 $2.49 - @CraigM says it might better than RRT2 at some things
Space Beast Terror Fright $7.04 - I don’t know why this is in my wishlist. I assume one of you recommended it.
X4: Foundations $19.99
Noita $9.99 - ugly, maybe too hard, but maybe worth trying at $10?
Re: ZERO - Strating Life in Another World - The Prophecy of the Throne $11.99 - It’s the same price on PS4 right now. I’m a huge fan of the anime, so I’m kind of curious. @Left_Empty, have you heard about this one?
Choo-Choo Charles $12.79 - @divedivedive did you ever get this?

No, been meaning to though. Was kind of hoping it would get a console release.

Nope, I don’t know much about anime in general XD

I grabbed Puddle Knights after reading a review from a person I enjoy the writings.

Played the first dozen of levels, and this seems rather clever indeed.

Should probably post that in the puzzle thread actually.

looks cool. Seems like a weird hybrid of Snakebird and some other puzzle game.

As long as the game is popular enough that someone online has posted the solutions!

There was a puzzle game like that on the cheap Chinese tablet I got for my son a couple of years ago. And the game had puzzles that I thought were literally impossible. So I figure, hey, I’ll just go online and find out the solution, and that will tell me what I’m missing, right? I googled and googled and googled, and no one online has ever even mentioned the existence of that game.

Gladius is pretty cool and for free you can’t go wrong, of course, but the DLC for that game…

I don’t mind the race DLC so much, but the DLCs that unlock units for the races that are themselves DLCs make me go :P

Steam Decks are on sale, 10% off.

Only Stray and Siberia: The World Before are on sale from my wishlist, but neither are at the point where I’d bite with my current stack of games eating up my time. They’d just sit in backlog right now. So, probably not going to purchase a single thing during the Spring sale. That’s about normal for the sales these years.

I will only buy one game and this will be it. Thanks ; )

Oh nice, the developer mentioned on twitter that they plan a console release “next year” (they said, in 2022).

I would say it’s worth trying at $10. The destructible pixel environments are really fun to mess around with - it’s kinda like having access to a backyard foundry without any of the burning, and the exploding and suing. There were certain faults to its play mechanics that didn’t quite work with me, else I would’ve played it more than my 6 hours, but for the time I played it, I enjoyed it.

Ya, that’s obnoxious. Thanks for the heads up.

I bought the Star Trek: Prodigy game because @BrianRubin likes it, and my so-far-has-only-played-Animal-Crossing girlfriend is a big Prodigy fan. Sounds like it has LEGO game like co-op, so could be fun to tackle together.

Easily one of the best strategy games of recent years, DLC or no.